Windows 10: Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update?

Discus and support Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am still waiting for the bug fix I was assured was forth coming. Please fix my computer as its very frustrating not to hear my music or videos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eafin074, Apr 16, 2021.

1. eafin074 Win User

Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update?

I am still waiting for the bug fix I was assured was forth coming. Please fix my computer as its very frustrating not to hear my music or videos.

Thank you,

Eric

:)

eafin074, Apr 16, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Counter-Strike: Source Update Available

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
    • Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
    • Fixed player name crash exploit
    • Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
    • Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
    • Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
    • Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
    • Detail props sway in the breeze now
    • Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
    • Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
    Source: Steam

malware, Apr 16, 2021
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update?

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update?

1. Where is the bug fix for the no sound after download of update? - Similar Threads - Where bug fix

2. How to fix sound after a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix sound after a Windows 10 update: 2 days ago I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Since the update my sound has not been working. My monitor has in built speakers however the trouble-shooter keeps saying I have to plug in the speakers. I have tried almost everything I have seen online and...
  3. How to fix sound after a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix sound after a Windows 10 update: 2 days ago I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Since the update my sound has not been working. My monitor has in built speakers however the trouble-shooter keeps saying I have to plug in the speakers. I have tried almost everything I have seen online and...
  4. How to fix sound after a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sound Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Bug: Hello everyone.My headset's volume has been changing automatically without any sound settings getting lower. I noticed today that its happening cuz of windows sonic.Whenever i turn it on, sound on Youtube doubles. But after some time, it lowers gradually. When i turn the...
  6. Bug after Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bug after Update: Hello, There was an update I got for my Pc, Every thing was fine and updating fine and it also finish updating, but I realize that Windows Hello had got rested. I tried to enter my password to log in to my account but it keep saying "Offline mode, Connect to the internet."...
  7. Sound bugging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound bugging: Hello folks, i hope you can help me with my problem My problem is that in some random moments my sound won't play at all, and when i want to change between my sound devices my sound settings won't load at all, if i click on the speakers icon at the right bottom of my screen...
  8. Cannot download windows updates bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot download windows updates bug: Hi, i'm not able to download windows updates as i just cleared my SSD and downloaded windows 10 again. I got down most of the updates except two of them (KB4534132) and (KB4551762). I've tried downloading them manually and that didnt work either as it failed. Anyone who...
  9. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  10. XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix: If you are receiving the issue with the "guard" and "phone component failed to execute"... and you are NOT on a mobile device... you need to reinstall your actual drivers... they have been replaced with Microsoft Basics ones and on a desktop computer this "phone...