Windows 10: Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

Discus and support Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is the castle in the current win 10 lock screen? * Moved from Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tnuhr, Nov 22, 2019.

1. tnuhr Win User

Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

where is the castle in the current win 10 lock screen?

* Moved from Education

:)

tnuhr, Nov 22, 2019

2. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's
    Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in
    England and not Scotland.

I grew up next to this Northumbrian castle / ruin and 100% certain the image is of it.

AlistairMeek, Nov 22, 2019
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

Lock screen problem in Win 10

Hi Graham,

Changing some settings on your computer may help resolve. Follow the steps below to show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then Lock screen.
    • Turn ON Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen switch.
    • Lock your computer to test.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

1. Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen? - Similar Threads - Where castle current

2. Win 10 Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Screen Lock: Are Microsoft programmers seriously losing it or is human resources hiring their friends? Why am I here trying to figure out how to stop the screen saver from activating..... it is set to NEVER and NEVER and the screen lock keeps activating after 30 seconds? This...
  3. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  4. How to find filename of current Lock Screen image in Win 10 v1909

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find filename of current Lock Screen image in Win 10 v1909: Having Googled this before posting I have found solutions stating that the image name can be found in the HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen\Creative registry key under LandscapeAssetPath. This is blank on my system (see image), and yet I do have a...
  5. Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen: Win 10 gpedit "Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization" does not show Personalization. I want to bypass / eliminate lock screen. Have tried entry in Register, doesn't consistently work....
  6. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle: The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in...
  7. Win 10 lock screen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 lock screen not working: I have a Windows 10 Home desktop and the lock function no longer works. I had it setup to lock with the screensaver and that worked well . I would also control-alt-delete to engage the lock. That is no longer an option on my login. Oddly enough, there is a second user ID...
  8. Win 10 Lock screen issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Lock screen issue: Hi, I am using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.376] and would like to keep the lock screen on for a certain amount of time (10 minutes). I searched here and found an outdated post (Power Options - Add Console lock display off timeout Tutorial | Windows 8 Help Forums)...
  9. lock screen where is it?

lock screen where is it?: Where is the "Lock Screen" command? It is NOT to be found in the PErSONALIZATION option from the Desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/lock-screen-where-is-it/3f114da1-1ce6-42d9-98b9-2d246dc20765
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lock screen castle