Windows 10: Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Discus and support Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection on Feb 21, 2021. Have not seen hide nor hair of my 700 free coins. What do I need to do to get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WorkinNTN, Apr 2, 2021.

1. WorkinNTN Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection on Feb 21, 2021. Have not seen hide nor hair of my 700 free coins. What do I need to do to get my coins?

:)

WorkinNTN, Apr 2, 2021
  2. SarathS- Win User

Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in
    my Account.?

Thanks in Advance

Sarath S

SarathS-, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins

Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The game runs fine but just the minecoins are missing.

Any help please Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection :)

BobMcBobson24, Apr 2, 2021
  4. dretaf Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back?

dretaf, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection - Similar Threads - Where code 700

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Dear CS,I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection order number 1191120380 on 14Jan2021and installed on a family member son account on the same PCLenovo Y50-70recently, I bought a new PC Acer Nitro 5 for my son and trying to install purchased Minecraft to his...
  3. 700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.: Basically what the title states but yeah, i bought the starter pack and i got everything except for the minecoins, ive checked on all my devices and still nothing. If there is any information needed please let me know and try to help me with this thanks :....
  4. Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10 but I have not received the minecoins. I checked my purchases and it says that I had bought it. I looked for help in threads but they never worked....
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I'm trying to purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection by the windows store tells me that 'This product won't work on this device. I've performed all the typical troubleshooting things of checking that windows is properly updated, that the store is properly...
  6. MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10

MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10: Hi Everybody, Good Evening, I own MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10 have enjoyed playing on my pc.. now I wish to download this on my new pc.. request if somebody help me... Thanks and Best Regards....
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: So I just bought the minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for 31$. Install it and says I already own this game. I launch it and it takes me to the demo thing where Im just steve. I try to login with my microsoft account and it gives me a Failed To Login error. Go to the...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins 3500 were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on Microsoft Store, but I cannot log in. Specifically, I get the "Failed to login" message and I am informed that there is something wrong with my internet connection, which is not the case. In the...
  10. Minecraft starter collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter collection: Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it...