Windows 10: where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

Discus and support where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The wallpaper/spotlight shown on the monitor when Windows is sleeping shows nice pictures of different places. Sometimes in the upper right corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bill Harshaw, Jan 16, 2022.

1. where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

The wallpaper/spotlight shown on the monitor when Windows is sleeping shows nice pictures of different places. Sometimes in the upper right corner of the screen there is a description of what the picture shows and the question whether you like what you see; other times there's no such description. Is there always a description associated with the image? If so, where can I find it if Windows doesn't display it?

:)

Bill Harshaw, Jan 16, 2022

2. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Windows Spotlight descriptions missing

Hi Sven,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "At work my Windows 10 computer", are you connected to a domain network?
    • Are you seeing the extra picture description on the work computer for spotlight images as same spotlight pictures on the home computer?

Normally, there is not picture description for the Windows Spotlight images.

How to include a screenshot in your post:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2022
  4. where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

Windows Spotlight stopped changing images

Hello,

To address your concern with Windows Spotlight, we suggest that you follow the suggestion of
    Michael Metz on this link
    for possible troubleshooting steps.

Get us back with the update.

Marvin Barc, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

1. where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored? - Similar Threads - where description wallpaper

2. finding spotlight wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding spotlight wallpaper: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-spotlight-wallpaper/7203b82d-104e-4464-902f-78d491ec1fcc
  3. where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?: The wallpaper/spotlight shown on the monitor when Windows is sleeping shows nice pictures of different places. Sometimes in the upper right corner of the screen there is a description of what the picture shows and the question whether you like what you see; other times...
  4. where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the description for Windows wallpaper/spotlight stored?: The wallpaper/spotlight shown on the monitor when Windows is sleeping shows nice pictures of different places. Sometimes in the upper right corner of the screen there is a description of what the picture shows and the question whether you like what you see; other times...
  5. Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper: Hello. I have problem with my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. When i remove my password Windows Spotlight option is working fine, BUT when i add the password the wallpaper doesn't change. I'm just thinking all the time ''wat is wrong'' because i very need password but then i don't...
  6. Where are desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) stored in Windows 10?: The Windows 10 operating system comes with a set of wallpapers and the ability to refresh wallpapers regularly from a pool of images. The following guide provides users of Windows 10 with instructions on finding these wallpapers on the local system. Let's say you want to use...
  7. No description on spotlight images

No description on spotlight images: It's really great seeing all these lovely pictures on my lock screen each morning, but please add a description of said photos so we all know what we're looking at. I see questions about this dating back to 2016 but it appears not to have been fixed. If this has been fixed,...
  8. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?: Hello!! I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen. Is there a way I can use the spotlight images as desktop background wallpapers via any app which will also change the images at some set interval? There are apps in MS...
  9. Wrong spotlight picture description

Wrong spotlight picture description: Hi I notice your location for the pic attached is wrong, the description say it is Taiwan but in fact it is New Zealand Please fix it. Thanks Google image search report that this is actually in New Zealand...
  10. Where is Wallpaper stored?

Where is Wallpaper stored?: I changed the wallpaper on my Preview version and it also changed the wallpaper on my production system. But, I can't find the original wallpaper picture. I found the location for the pictures that come with Win 10, but not my original picture. Surely its in a folder...