Windows 10: where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10?

Discus and support where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I right click the desktop, click personalize, and on both the background and lock screen tab it says "Choose your picture" and underneath are 5 images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexGomez2, Jul 8, 2019.

1. where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10?

I right click the desktop, click personalize, and on both the background and lock screen tab it says "Choose your picture" and underneath are 5 images for each. i want to find these images but i cant??

:)

AlexGomez2, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Dave1776 Win User

Windows lock screen background images

Thanks found the photo I was looking for in the list that app got!

where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10? [​IMG]

Dave1776, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jul 8, 2019
  4. WGroleau Win User

where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10?

What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?

Where, or what format, are the images used by Windows 10 when logged out or in lock-screen?

I searched the entire drive for *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, and *.tif but the one I was looking for did not appear.

At first glance, Path to current desktop backgrounds in Windows 10?, although not exactly a duplicate, appeared to have the path I wanted. But when I went there, the pre-login image was there, but the lock-screen image was not. (And contrary to the claim in that answer, the files there did have extensions.)

UPDATE: I just did a lockscreen, and got an image that IS in that directory, but earlier today, it was consistently an image of an interesting footbridge that is not in that directory.

WGroleau, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10?

1. where is the directory/path location for "lock screen" and "background" images on windows 10? - Similar Threads - where directory path

2. Where is the windows 10 mail app background image located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the windows 10 mail app background image located?: I've been trying to find it in my files, so far I have tried:C:\Windows\InfusedApps\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6002.42251.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\images\ - "InfusedApps" doesn't exist for me when I search in...
  3. Lock screen image location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image location: I recently updated Windows - now on build19042.746 i would like to find out the file location of the current lock screen image. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image-location/6baa1d7d-2fad-49a8-b92d-949d2e3c556d
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location: I have been trying to find the location of lock screen images for a while not but no luck. It is supposed to be at: "%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets"NOT The only items there are mostly icons...
  5. Windows 10 lock screen PHYSICAL image locations as in where was the photograph taken

Windows 10 lock screen PHYSICAL image locations as in where was the photograph taken: This is not actually as question. This is more of a less for Microsoft IT people. It's an ANSWER for those seeking an answer to the question in my subject. You guys just are like some of the laziest freaks on Earth. OR you aren't very good at your jobs. I've see 5 minutes...
  6. Windows lock screen background images

Windows lock screen background images: Hi I use the random picture for my windows lock screen background similar to the one shown below [img] Well the other day I had one of a couple of otters in Homer Alaska and my wife fell in love with it. I was going to save it for her but with the holidays and all it...
  7. Windows lock screen background images

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows lock screen background images: Hi I use the random picture for my windows lock screen background similar to the one shown below [img] Well the other day I had one of a couple of otters in Homer Alaska and my wife fell in love with it. I was going to save it for her but with the holidays and all it...
  8. Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC

Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC: Hello, After installing Windows 10 Pro (OEM) on a new PC build last June I selected one of my own photos to edit and use as my Lock Screen. It looks great, but I would like to edit it further. I can’t find it! HELP!!! I can see it in Settings > Personalize > Lock...
  9. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427
  10. Background info on lock screen images?

Background info on lock screen images?: I typically like the lock screens that Windows 10 shows very much. Already several times I was wondering how to get more background info on the picture shown, specifically: where was that picture taken? Or like today: what village does it show? It's beautiful and I'ld...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone lockscreen image location

2. homer alaska natuurn windows spotlight

3. windows lock screen photo location

4. lock screen image in windows 10path,
  5. windows lock screen directory images,
  6. windows 10 lock screen image location,
  7. lock screen image location windows 10,
  8. imgurl:https://www.bing.com/th/id/ABTABB0D5DA43CDE7A7429B2E0697EECAE845D60AEC7E028DFFCA416363C0740E87?qlt=90&dpr=1.5&pid=InlineBlock,
  9. windows 10 lock screen location,
  10. imgurl:https://www.bing.com/th/id/ABTABB0D5DA43CDE7A7429B2E0697EECAE845D60AEC7E028DFFCA416363C0740E87?qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=InlineBlock,
  11. pad location lockscreen windows 10,
  12. windows phone lock screen image location,
  13. windows 10 lockscreen background location,
  14. image location on windows lock screen,
  15. windows 10 lock screen background image location