Windows 10: Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug?

Discus and support Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We need less advertising for Windows and a focus on this problem!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheObserver1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug?

We need less advertising for Windows and a focus on this problem!!!

:)

TheObserver1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Redeyebob Win User
    Critical error problem

Having downloaded from the Windows prompt, I found the same problem with endless critical error bug. I checked the Microsoft page and found a specific code from someone in Support to be entered into the Task Manager, Powershell window. The code accessed
    a fix from the Windows Store which solved the problem. One week later and the critical error message is back. Now I cant find the post with the code. None of the suggested remedies work. Solutions?

Redeyebob, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug?

Critical Error

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concern on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will definitely help you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to refer to the below link, where the same type of issue has been discussed. Refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    PaulSey on August 21, 2015.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug?

1. Where is the discussion/solution to the critical error bug? - Similar Threads - Where discussion solution

2. Critical process died: solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died: solutions?: I am blocked in the loop of the Blue screen of death and the PC dont work despite i try to do all the repararions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-solutions/a6b8ca51-1823-49eb-a5ea-a52a892e359a
  3. Critical process died: solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died: solutions?: I am blocked in the loop of the Blue screen of death and the PC dont work despite i try to do all the repararions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-solutions/a6b8ca51-1823-49eb-a5ea-a52a892e359a
  4. solution to start menu critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    solution to start menu critical error: ok this is not a question this is a solution to the start menu error see the thing is when u start up your pc or laptop dont instantly try to open the start menu actually u should first open task manager restart your windows explorer then open start menu cause this worked for...
  5. solution to start menu critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solution to start menu critical error: ok this is not a question this is a solution to the start menu error see the thing is when u start up your pc or laptop dont instantly try to open the start menu actually u should first open task manager restart your windows explorer then open start menu cause this worked for...
  6. solution to start menu critical error

7. Critical bug in MS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical bug in MS Windows 10: I found a critical bug in Windows 10.Prerequisites: 2 monitors.Steps to reproduce:Make a Teams call and ask person on the other end of line to share the screenEnlarge window so it is on both monitorsExpected result:Window is shown in both monitorsActual result:Both monitors...
  8. Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.: This is a post about my impressions of the On Screen Keyboard's behavior of refocusing on the previous application or window that the OSK was used on, prior to it being minimized, when the intent is to type into the currently focused window. I post no 'solution' to this...
  9. Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.

Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.: This is a post about my impressions of the On Screen Keyboard's behavior of refocusing on the previous application or window that the OSK was used on, prior to it being minimized, when the intent is to type into the currently focused window. I post no 'solution' to this...
  10. Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?: It started some time ago not sure why. It seems like the mouse is working too fast. For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left button it's like making double click on the mouse left button very quick so when i mark text it's right away unmark it and i...