Windows 10: Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

Discus and support Where is the favourites Bar, please..... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can see how to do this, but cannot see where the Favourites Bar actually IS! Thanks so much, I had a minor stroke 1 year ago, some things are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SlimSylv, Mar 4, 2019.

1. SlimSylv Win User

Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

I can see how to do this, but cannot see where the Favourites Bar actually IS!

Thanks so much, I had a minor stroke 1 year ago, some things are still coming to the fore in my memory!

I would like to have a general folder for my most used sites.

Thanks so much.....

SlimSylv

:)

SlimSylv, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Les1956 Win User

How to remove Favourites Bar from Favourites in Edge

My list of favourites always has an entry for “favourites bar” at the top of the list.

Can I get rid of it?

I know how to turn the thing on and off, so it displays or otherwise.
    That’s easy. What I wish to do is get it out of list of favourites.

Thank you

Les1956, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Nuding20 Win User
    Organising Favourites Bar

I have recently upgraded to Windows10 and have imported all my favourites into the edge favourites bar. They have not consolidated alphabetically so I have a long list through three separate alphabetical shorter lists with repeats. How do I get them
    into one long alphabetical list so that I can clear repeats easily?

Nuding20, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

1. Where is the favourites Bar, please..... - Similar Threads - Where favourites Bar

2. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  3. Favourites bar on Home Page.

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar on Home Page.: Windows 10 1909..Just updated (Windows update) to new MS Windows Edge browser. The top favourites bar is missing from my home page....but shows on the Edge home page. How can I restore it Please. On another PC I downloaded the new browser manually some time ago and the...
  4. How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR

in Browsers and Email
    How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR: To have the New Microsoft Edge Browser Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR Version 80.0.361.48 (Official build) (64-bit) Open the edge browser - click on the ... The top right of the browser Click on FAVOURITES -Then Manage Favourites - On the left hand...
  5. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  6. Favourites bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favourites bar: I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result. Cumbersome and annoying....
  7. Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar: Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e". Is there any way to get my favourite bar icon to show the icon I want other than the icons in the "change icon" folder in shell32.dll or...
  8. Where are my favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Where are my favourites: I updated yesterday to Windows 10. I've found where my favourites should be but they aren't there. I've tried using the import settings but although it says 'Done' there still seems to be nothing there. Where are they and how can I get them back? 15047
  9. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573