Windows 10: where is the Get Started Video?

Discus and support where is the Get Started Video? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; on the icon Get Started, there is a video of what is new in Windows 10 Can someone tell me where this video is? What folder? I want to copy it and put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

where is the Get Started Video?

on the icon Get Started, there is a video of what is new in Windows 10
    Can someone tell me where this video is? What folder? I want to copy it and put it on my laptop to show to my seminar I am doing in march, rather then making a power point presentation

thanks

:)

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015

2. Where do I go to get this process started? I received the following email from Microsoft Outlook: Subject: Error with your new mobile phone partnership.

What is Outlook Web Access? Where do you find it? It is not on the outlook in 365? there is no OPTION in Outlook in 365.

Bruce Spence, Feb 12, 2015
  3. CleveS Win User
    Where do I go to get this process started? I received the following email from Microsoft Outlook: Subject: Error with your new mobile phone partnership.

It looks like you sync with an Exchange server. I do, and I'm able to access email, contacts, tasks, etc. via the web by logging into Outlook Web Access. Once there do as it says "click Options > Phone > Mobile Phones, and delete any unused partnerships."
    I just did it, and discovered my previous phone was still listed.

CleveS, Feb 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Robin,

When you open your Start menu, click on All apps at the bottom, and you should see the Get started app on the left side of the Start menu after scrolling down a bit like below. *Smile

where is the Get Started Video? [​IMG]

Brink, Feb 12, 2015
  5. Robinb9 Win User
    no shawn that is not what i meant, where in windows is this video, it has to be file somewhere so i can copy it onto a flash drive and put it into my windows 8.1 laptop to show it at my seminar.

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    @ Robinb9 :
    Most of the items referred to in the 'Get Started' App can be found here in the links under 'PC'. There's only 3 or 4 little snippet videos though.

Start - Microsoft Windows

Edwin, Feb 13, 2015
  7. Robinb9 Win User
    Yes i saw that but somewhere imbedded in a folder must be the actual video, i am asking because i might not have internet so i want the ability to click and play it

Robinb9, Feb 13, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

I don't think you'll find them in any folder.
    I might suggest screen capturing the videos yourself, but that might not be legal and to show them at your seminar might not be legal either without permission.
    I'm all out of ideas! *Sad

Edwin, Feb 13, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I hope that MS does come out with some nice "How to" videos when the RTM comes out in.. "June"..

BunnyJ, Feb 14, 2015
  10. adamf Win User
    The player is at C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Getstarted_1.5.22.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\VideoPlayer but the video itself is streamed.

If you disable your internet the ​Get started app gives the message "The video failed to play." until you turn internet on again.

adamf, Feb 14, 2015
  11. caperjack Win User
    Get Started is a [metro] APP ,and the video is streamed and will only run from within the context of the app ,
    I am connected to the internet and it still will not display the video from with that folder ,I get this page can not found

caperjack, Feb 14, 2015
  12. Edwin New Member
    I could never get it to play either, but I just tried it now and it works!? *Confused

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. where is the Get Started Video? - Similar Threads - where Started Video

2. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  3. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  4. Where to start? How to start?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to start? How to start?: I have downloaded Visual Studio 2019. Exceptionally brilliant languages, platforms and project types but the problem is I do not know how to code completely. So from where should I start and how?...
  5. Where are the video projects stored?

Where are the video projects stored?: Making a video project, and it appears as if the files for that is not that easy to be found on the hard-drive. I want to exchange the actual projects with others, but two things seems to be off.... I can not locate the project file on the hard-drive. - Really want to get...
  6. Where to Start

Where to Start: I am a very basic beginner but I am tech savvy. where would I start if I wanted to pursue windows apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-start/443815f9-89f2-4524-9fb1-c27d04568554
  7. Where is the video editor gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the video editor gone?: I've updated Windows and now it's like some really simplified shitty version of it where I can only trim and add slo-mo and I'm not even able to choose what quality and fps to save the video in. submitted by /u/RabbitSteam [link] [comments]...
  8. Get Started App - Video Won't Play

Get Started App - Video Won't Play: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Videos play fine in Windows 10 from VLC and Media Player but the Get Started App fails to play a video. What may be wrong? 55772
  9. Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Started with Windows 10 Videos: I've been making Windows 10 videos at night to help out friends and family, and because it's fun. Windows 10 comes out July 29th, and it takes what was familiar about Windows 7 and what was great about Windows 8 and takes it forward. It's nice on a tablet, it's nice on a...
  10. Playing Get Started Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing Get Started Videos: Just downloaded Windows 10. Went to Get Started page and tried to play each of the videos. Each one failed to play. Any idea why? 10493