Windows 10: Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App

Discus and support Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to create a shortcut for Windows Terminal App. I found the wt.exe under my local app data directory. I was able to create a shortcut. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeepM, Aug 7, 2021.

1. DeepM Win User

Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App

I am trying to create a shortcut for Windows Terminal App. I found the wt.exe under my local app data directory. I was able to create a shortcut. It created shotcut with a generic icon. But I am not sure how where to find the Windows Terminal Icon? I also wonder where Windows keeps the Icons for Windows Apps?

:)

DeepM, Aug 7, 2021
  2. DeepM Win User

I am trying to create a shortcut for Windows Terminal App. I found the wt.exe under my local app data directory. I was able to create a shortcut. It created shotcut with a generic icon. But I am not sure how where to find the Windows Terminal Icon?
    I also wonder where Windows keeps the Icons for Windows Apps?

DeepM, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App - Similar Threads - Where Icon Terminal

2. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App getting terminated: my question is related to Dell Cinema Color app which doesn't open when I double-click it. And when I see it in task manager it shows that it is suspended I also tried to resume it but it shows then it is terminated.And it was preinstalled app and it also used to work before...
  3. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App getting terminated: my question is related to Dell Cinema Color app which doesn't open when I double-click it. And when I see it in task manager it shows that it is suspended I also tried to resume it but it shows then it is terminated.And it was preinstalled app and it also used to work before...
  4. App getting terminated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the Icon for Windows Terminal App: I am trying to create a shortcut for Windows Terminal App. I found the wt.exe under my local app data directory. I was able to create a shortcut. It created shotcut with a generic icon. But I am not sure how where to find the Windows Terminal Icon? I also wonder where Windows...
  6. terminating an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terminating an app: I've accidentally terminated xbox game bar on my computer and now I am not able to delete this application. Is there any way for me to delete an app after it has been terminated?...
  7. Where are the icons to Windows Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are the icons to Windows Apps?: I've been scouring the internet to find out how to change MPC-HC's Icon and I know how I just need the find the Videos icon (Movies & TV or something like that). Where can I find it submitted by /u/LukaTAG [link] [comments]...
  8. Terminating an app

Terminating an app: Hi im wondering how i can stop task manager/resource monitor from terminating an app cause when i try and launch a game it works on it for about 5 seconds then instantly suspends and terminates it is there a way to stop resource monitor from terminating a certain app...
  9. windows icon, where is it?

windows icon, where is it?: Hello, windows 10 is up to date on my laptop but I can not find the icon or where to access it from. its not on my list of applications. please help. thank you...
  10. New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design icon for Windows Terminal: So excited to share with you the new icon for Windows Terminal! A huge thank you to everyone who helped contribute to the design. We were all inspired by your work!! See also: Windows Terminal Build 2019 FAQ Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135046