Windows 10: Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

Discus and support Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have successfully installed atom text editor. But when I try to open it, there is not shortcut of it. When I type "Atom" in window taskbar search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Offensive Defender, May 4, 2022.

1. Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

I have successfully installed atom text editor. But when I try to open it, there is not shortcut of it. When I type "Atom" in window taskbar search option, it start installing. I also checked installed program on my PC in control panel, it shows "Atom".Where is the shortcut icon of "Atom" or where can i find it in my pc or how can I manually create a shortcut for it ?

:)

Offensive Defender, May 4, 2022
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, May 4, 2022
  3. Unable to start the Atom Editor without internet connection

I have installed the Atom Editor on Windows 10,

but when I try to run it with no internet connection, it won't launch.

These are my specs:

• Atom : 1.34.0
    • Electron: 2.0.16
    • Chrome : 61.0.3163.100
    • Node : 8

I've searched the Atom discussion, but found nothing in there.

Does anyone have any clue?

Mosa Abbas, May 4, 2022
  4. DRDNA Win User

Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

DRDNA, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

1. Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10? - Similar Threads - Where icon Atom

2. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  3. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  4. Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?: I have successfully installed atom text editor. But when I try to open it, there is not shortcut of it. When I type "Atom" in window taskbar search option, it start installing. I also checked installed program on my PC in control panel, it shows "Atom".Where is the shortcut...
  5. Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the icon of Atom Text editor in Window 10?: I have successfully installed atom text editor. But when I try to open it, there is not shortcut of it. When I type "Atom" in window taskbar search option, it start installing. I also checked installed program on my PC in control panel, it shows "Atom".Where is the shortcut...
  6. Is WordPad a text editor?

Is WordPad a text editor?: I have come across a contradiction that both notepad and WordPad are text editors. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wordpad-a-text-editor/0bc10591-4049-4e25-8579-729aec2d3883
  7. Choose Textpad as default text editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choose Textpad as default text editor in Windows 10: I have downloaded Textpad Ver 8 but can't seem to select it as my default text editor in Windows 10. When I go to Choose Default Apps by File Type, Textpad doesn't even show up as a choice in many selections. How can I configure Textpad to be my default text editor in...
  8. built in text editor windows 10

built in text editor windows 10: I cannot remember the name of the built in text editor in windows 10. I load it from the command prompt and it has a blue background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-text-editor-windows-10/02d2657e-4927-4e37-a16e-3819d8b41bdb
  9. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.: Hi - I've done many hours of reading online to solve this problem to no avail. I'm setting up a new computer Dell XPS 8930 that is attached to a Samsung PX2370 monitor connected by HDMI. The problem I'm having is that text goes in and out of focus as I scroll. A given line...
  10. Does windows have an text editor

Does windows have an text editor: Does windows have an text editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-have-an-text-editor/23358cf4-7a72-4402-bc50-470642182b58