Windows 10: Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello guys *Smile I want to install a Windows 7 VM with Hyper-V, but I could not find the item "Insert Integration Service disk" in the Action menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Penguin Mumble, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

Hello guys *Smile

I want to install a Windows 7 VM with Hyper-V, but I could not find the item "Insert Integration Service disk" in the Action menu of Hyper-V console.

Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Now my Windows 7 VM looks ugly with no Aero effect and screen resolution is not autoscale.

Where can I find that disk? If I remember correctly, back to the day of Windows 7 and Windows 8, Hyper-V still has that option.

Thanks for your help *Smile.

:)

Penguin Mumble, Aug 6, 2015
  2. jbl1985 Win User

Hyper V Integration Services are not Available

I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu after I connect to the VM to install Integration services, there is no such option under the Action Menu to Insert Integration Services Setup Disk . The instructions
    seem so simple but I seem to be missing something. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services
    Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may need to start the installation
      manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Aug 6, 2015
  3. jbl1985 Win User
    Importing Virtual PC -> Hyper V

Thank you. I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu to install Integration services, of course, there is no such option under the Action Menu. The instructions seem so simple but I'm still missing something...

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services

Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may
      need to start the installation manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

windows 10 no longer has the integration iso built in to hyper v they are doing it as a cab file update within the vm os

icpwolverine, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

1. Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where Integration Service

2. How to get hyper-v integration services for WinPE10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get hyper-v integration services for WinPE10: I am trying to create a WinPE 10 guest ISO with Hyper-v integration services installed on it. I could not find hyper-v integration services for winPE10 in the download center. Few articles state that hyper-v integration services will be delivered as part of windows update...
  3. Integration with hyper-v

in Windows 10 Customization
    Integration with hyper-v: Is there something like seamless,coherence or unity mode in hyper-v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integration-with-hyper-v/a8fd68dc-71a6-4b61-aaca-92c36592ce26
  4. Windows XP 32 bit on Hyper-v windows 10 has no Integration Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows XP 32 bit on Hyper-v windows 10 has no Integration Services: Happy New Year. I installed clean Windows XP 32 bit professional on Hyper-v Virtual machine in windows 10. In Hyper-v management, I check mark all the boxes. The mouse arrow stays in XP window till I hit Ctrl+ ALT+ Left arrow key. Then I can go to Desktop. Also, I can not...
  5. Slow writing to physical disks in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Slow writing to physical disks in Hyper-V: If I copy a file from C drive in a hyper-v install to a separate partition on the vhd, I get approx 100MB/s which is pretty much the maximum hdd speed that contains the vhd. However, when I copy a file to an external physical drive, it is very slow @ approx 5 MB/s. Any...
  6. HYPER-V Non persistent Disks ???

HYPER-V Non persistent Disks ???: Hi folks particularly @Kari With HYPER V is it possible to create a training environment so that people can do exercises / tutorials on a VM but at the end of the session the Virtual HDD's are restored to the initial state. With VMWARE it's easy enough but I'm not sure...
  7. Hyper v Integrated services on guest not able to install

Hyper v Integrated services on guest not able to install: Hi I have a vm with win 7 guest os that i can not install integrated services on the option to install it is not in the action meny. have read a lot of post on the internet but nothing seams to help. have logged on as admin on both the host and guest. even tried a...
  8. Hyper-V: No "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option

Hyper-V: No "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option: I added an existing .VHD (XP SP3 guest OS, which I originally created in Virtual PC 2007 running on an XP SP3 host OS) to Hyper-V via the Hyper-V Manager. It worked fine, except, I have no "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option in the Action menu, so I have no video,...
  9. Hyper V: Integration Services for Windows Home Server 2011 VM?

Hyper V: Integration Services for Windows Home Server 2011 VM?: I have created a Windows Home Server 2011 VM as a guest OS inside of Windows 10, which is the host OS. The VM is working and the networking is working (whew!). But I cannot figure out a way to get the integration services working. I've already selected Enhanced Session Mode...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. insert hyper-v integration disk win 10

2. locate hyper-v interation service binary

3. windows 10 hyper-v service disk

4. Windows10 Hyper-V Integration iso where,
  5. no integration service under action