Windows 10: Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?

Discus and support Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to find the latest Intel MEI Driver, but all I can find is downloads from third-party websites. Is there no download from Intel's page for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Illuminati Izzy, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?

I'm trying to find the latest Intel MEI Driver, but all I can find is downloads from third-party websites. Is there no download from Intel's page for Windows 10 64-bit?

:)

Illuminati Izzy, Dec 18, 2018

2. Intel MEI driver fails to install ):

Hello Stevie,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update.

So you're trying to install the driver manually. Right?

Usually, Intel Management Engine Interface driver will be deployed through Windows Update. Once you upgrade your PC the same will be installed automatically on your PC. Suggest you to press
    Windows Key + X and select Device Manager. Now find
    System Devices, expand it and see if Intel Management Engine Interface driver is listed there.

Double-click on it and see the version of the driver installed on your PC. Most probably it will be the latest on.

Keep us posted the outcome.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Intel MEI driver fails to install ):

I found the solution and it has nothing to do with updates or anything... turned out you have to install a .net framework package first for the x64 of the MEI to install successfully plus must not have anything else at all running in background and if
    that still fails then it's because it has already been self installed running the latest version from Windows 10 automatically downloading and installing the driver being important once there is an instance of an Internet connection Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver? :)

Stevie-RayLightband, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?

Problem with MEI and SSD

Good day,

I have problem with SSD and MEI. I see a connection between MEI and speed SSD and the freezing of the system. I have the Intel Managment Engine Interface (MEI or IMEI) yellow triangle and Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried update and downgrade drivers
    MEI. Version 9.5 not install, and many versions 11.xx have problem with code 10. Windows is install on SSD, but boot Windows is very very slow. When in Safe Mode, I uninstall the driver MEI, the system boots up in seconds. After each run, but the driver installs
    back, although I have the option to automatically install the drivers banned. Where is the problem? Thanks.

Windows 10, 64bit

intel i7 4790k

Nvidia GTX 660 Ti

Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER

Kingston HyperX FURY SSD 120GB

WD Black 3TB (WD3003FZEX-00Z4S)

DanielHloušek, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver?

1. Where is the latest Intel MEI Driver? - Similar Threads - Where latest Intel

2. cant install install mei intel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install install mei intel: i have an asus z97a with a 4690k I5cpu ,running win 10 pro and am having trouble getting the intel management engine to installed correctly . i either get a platform is not supported or when it does install there is an error and if i try to update it i get an message saying...
  3. cant install install mei intel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install install mei intel: i have an asus z97a with a 4690k I5cpu ,running win 10 pro and am having trouble getting the intel management engine to installed correctly . i either get a platform is not supported or when it does install there is an error and if i try to update it i get an message saying...
  4. cant install install mei intel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel MEI Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel MEI Device Manager exclamation mark: I asked this in another thread but I think it got lost in there! I have an issue with Intel MEI in the sense that often it has an exclamation mark against it in DM. I am not sure which are the correct drivers to install as there seems to be so many out there. There are at...
  6. Latest Intel MEI drivers via Windows update break my system

Latest Intel MEI drivers via Windows update break my system: This week Windows update offered new Intel Management Engine drivers, which screw up my system. After an hour or so, CPU is stuck at 90-95C and the system runs in slow motion, eg after mouse-click on start button it takes a minute to open the start menu. I have...
  7. Intel MEI Z97 is not working with the updated driver 11.7.0.1045

Intel MEI Z97 is not working with the updated driver 11.7.0.1045: Today Windows Update updates my Intel Management Engine Interface driver my mobo is Asus Z97-Deluxe NFC & WLC to 11.7.0.1045. Now the device cannot start. I tried to uninstall the device, disable driver updating by Group Policy and Device Installation Settings. But the new...
  8. STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE on Intel MEI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE on Intel MEI: Since several months I struggle with this problem. I have already tried to get the latest driver, but when doing so Windows tells me I have already the latest one. When removing the driver, after rebooting things looks OK, but when starting over the next day, the problems...
  9. Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 11.0.0.1163 WHQL Download: http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1723&lang=en 22625
  10. Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?

Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?: I can't seem to find this in the Intel Download Center anywhere. I have an Alienware M14X R1, and the IMEI driver listed on Dell's support website for my model is several years old and severely out of date. Windows Update doesn't seem to have it either. Thanks for any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unsupported platform when trying to install MEI driver on asus maximus vii ranger

2. latest intel mei driver