Windows 10: Where is the list of command codes

Discus and support Where is the list of command codes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where can I find a complete list of the command codes when using the Windows key + R Thanks 162929 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Where is the list of command codes

Where can I find a complete list of the command codes when using the Windows key + R Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Where is the list of command codes :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Where is the list of command codes

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Where is the list of command codes

1. Where is the list of command codes - Similar Threads - Where list command

2. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  3. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  4. where is the firewall exception list

where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  5. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?: When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end....
  6. Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?: Does anyone know where I can get a list of these (see image) Word 2003 toolbar commands including icons? They seem to be a little small. Regards, klxdrt 167538
  7. Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?: Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-complete-list-of-commands-in/2418e397-4815-4055-8532-07647fcb0060
  8. Where can i find a wifi code listed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i find a wifi code listed?: I forgot it ands its for my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-wifi-code-listed/9868022a-07ce-4309-9998-47249a078b45
  9. Where is listing of commands for checking activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is listing of commands for checking activation: I just upgraded my win 10 10240 to 1511 10565 but where is a listing of activation commands. 33355
  10. Windows Shell: Commands List

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Shell: Commands List: I recently saw that you could type "shell:sendto" in to Run and that acted a shortcut to C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo. I've never seen this "shell:____" before, what are these types of commands called and what are all of them? 27704