Windows 10: Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

Discus and support Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosephPHILIPPA, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end. Although I am not prevented from logging in, I would like to be rid of that silly email address prompt. If I click on my profile icon in Chrome, and then on the key icon, I get presented with various options and 'See and manage passwords saved on this device'. That shows a list of websites, usernames and passwords. When I lo

:)

JosephPHILIPPA, Oct 22, 2021

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 22, 2021
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. Arun B J Win User

Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

1. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ? - Similar Threads - Where 'on device'

2. where is the firewall exception list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  3. where is the firewall exception list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the firewall exception list: I'm getting unsupported protocol. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-firewall-exception-list/d7f39212-2826-43fe-baca-3d89e321a787
  4. Where is the list of Devices" located in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the list of Devices" located in Windows 11: In windows 7 & 10, if I go "Control Panel >hardware & sound> Devices & printers" , i normally get a list of icons or pictures of the installed devices. Windows 11pro v 22H2, only shows a page under "Printers & scanners" of the "Canon printer" installed and "MS Print to PDF",...
  5. Where is the list of Devices" located in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the list of Devices" located in Windows 11: In windows 7 & 10, if I go "Control Panel >hardware & sound> Devices & printers" , i normally get a list of icons or pictures of the installed devices. Windows 11pro v 22H2, only shows a page under "Printers & scanners" of the "Canon printer" installed and "MS Print to PDF",...
  6. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?: When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end....
  7. Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the 'on this device' list of logins ?: When I use Chrome to log into Facebook and WorldRemit and at least one more website which I can not remember now, two email addresses are prompted - one is my correct one, the other is an absurdly corrupted version of my real address - it has 'busy?' appended to the end....
  8. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  9. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  10. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?: I am unable to find my connected bluetooth devices in Windows 10. I am currently connected to 2 devices but I see nothing under bluetooth settings [ATTACH] I was trying to troubleshoot windows failing to connect to my headphones (again) after connecting it to my phone...