Windows 10: Where is the one note save location??

Discus and support Where is the one note save location?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All I can see is [ATTACH] No file button as indicated in most tutorials.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hao S, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Hao S Win User

Where is the one note save location??

All I can see is Where is the one note save location?? 3d8c4816-c130-440a-b0e0-f0047f4bf72b?upload=true.png

No file button as indicated in most tutorials.

:)

Hao S, Mar 1, 2020

2. Default location to save documenets

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delayed response.

From your recent description, it seems like the issue is confined to Word documents. If true, then follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Launch Word application.
    • Go to File Menu and select Options.
    • In the pop-up dialog box, towards the left pane, select Save.
    • Under Default location file, browse the location you want to save.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Making HDD as default saving location instead of sdd for files

Hi Kiefer,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to change default saving locations. Check if it helps.

• Click on Start and click on
      Settings.

• Open System and click on
      Storage in the left-pane.

• Under the section Save Locations in the
      right-pane, select the appropriate location to which you want to save files.

• Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Where is the one note save location??

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Where is the one note save location??

1. Where is the one note save location?? - Similar Threads - Where note save

2. One notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One notes: I am on Windows 10 can't seem to use Microsoft One Notes. Are there any other suggestions to use for re reminders ad so on thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-notes/f1a46a5a-46da-4fee-9f91-66c97b8c6e53
  3. One Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note: Are you able to remove the pressure sensitivity of your stylus for OneNote? It makes my handwriting weird and janky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4f8d80e1-3b9d-48a8-af7c-52a33333a02c
  4. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  5. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  6. One Note save to PC only

One Note save to PC only: How to disable one note in order and save to PC in office 365 latest version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note-save-to-pc-only/f354929b-7acb-402e-a93e-703b9ba35bc8
  7. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  8. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: i have been using onenote for a couple of years and really liked it. problem is, it saves and syncs my notebooks one my onedrive which at present time, is frozen. ever time i buy a new phone i get these free offers of 100 gigs free storage on onedrive. my free offer has...
  9. File Directory location where PIN is saved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    File Directory location where PIN is saved: I just finished setting up my wife's new laptop and then totally spaced the PIN that I used to setup her laptop. She is running Windows 10 Home edition. I am still logged on so I have access to Windows but I can't use the PIN reset function and I didn't get a chance to setup...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...