Windows 10: Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

Discus and support Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikail Karadag, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all files - I want it to only activate to specifically OneDrive files that are online.However, I couldn't find the respective folder in Windows + R + "regedit". I was told that there would be folders for respective files, but even searching for them didn't work.Where is that folder, or to put it differently: How to add a context

:)

Mikail Karadag, Nov 28, 2022

2. How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Davidelmo Win User
    How to get rid of old context menus?

Yeah, the program works fine.. I just can't find Folder Vault in any of the entries, although I did use it to remove a few others which I never use (such as queue in media player, queue in VLC etc)

I eventually fixed the Folder Vault by searching regedit for "Folder Vault" and deleting every folder and key that had anything to do with it. Restarted and the context menus are finally gone!

Davidelmo, Nov 28, 2022
  4. SwiftR Win User

Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

No context menu in OneDrive directory

From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand feature.

What do I need to do to get the context menu working? I can't find much information on this... Resetting OneDrive doesn't solve the issue.

SwiftR, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

1. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit" - Similar Threads - Where OneDrive context

2. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit": Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all...
  3. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell: Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you...
  4. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  5. Onedrive - Create a link when there's no context menu

Onedrive - Create a link when there's no context menu: Hi, I want to share a 56 MB file with a friend using Onedrive. I add to 'shared favourites' on Onedrive and then right click, however the context menu simply has 'share' as an option which displays a dialogue where you can choose an email address and it will then send an...
  6. remove OneDrive options from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  7. ''Customize this Folder'' context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Customize this Folder'' context menu: Hi, Is there a wizard around that can give me a .reg file to remove ''Customize this Folder'' from the context menu? [img] ''Customize this Folder'' context menu : techsupport 34546
  8. OneDrive context menu in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive context menu in build 9879: I'm missing context menu items for "Make available Offline" and "Online only" in the File explorer context menu in latest build. Are these really gone? It was a nice easy way of moving things off your hard disk. Attachment 8233 2900
  9. No context menu in OneDrive directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...
  10. Where's that Brink context menu trick?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's that Brink context menu trick?: I've lost the desktop context menu mods that Brink did to allow you to toggle between re-sizable, expandable, and original start screens. I can't find it anywhere after I just did a clean install and I can't find it in tuts or by searching. Anybody know where it is? Help,...