Windows 10: Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety?

Discus and support Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by D Gittins, Nov 9, 2020.

1. D Gittins Win User

Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety?

:)

D Gittins, Nov 9, 2020

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety? 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety?

Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Where is the option to pause a child's account in Family Safety? - Similar Threads - Where option pause

2. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  3. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  4. Family Safety Child is not an Administrator

Family Safety Child is not an Administrator: I have entered a child's account in Family Safety. The account on the PC is a standard user! But when I click on the child in the Familiy Safety admin console, I get the message: "Child is set as administrator to PCNAME, therefore certain Family Safety features will not...
  5. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  6. Child account in family safety is no visible

Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  7. Child account in family safety is no visible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  9. remove a child in family safety

remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  10. Family safety settings not updating for Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family safety settings not updating for Child account: Hi, My son is 9 and as part of the work from the school, they refer to YouTube videos all the time. As a rule, Youtube is blocked by FamilySafety whioch would be fine except in the current times of lockdowns and closed schools. The problem is in the app, I can see the...