Windows 10: where is the option to update messender in microsoft store

Discus and support where is the option to update messender in microsoft store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where is the option in Microsoft store to update messenger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yuvrajkumawat, Jul 26, 2019.

1. where is the option to update messender in microsoft store

where is the option in Microsoft store to update messenger

:)

yuvrajkumawat, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jul 26, 2019
  4. where is the option to update messender in microsoft store

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

where is the option to update messender in microsoft store

1. where is the option to update messender in microsoft store - Similar Threads - where option update

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  6. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?: Dear Community, I would like to know why I can't find the Facebook app on the Microsoft Store, Is it because of the country I'm currently located in ? Your insight is much appreciated, Thank you very much....
  7. Where are advanced security options stored in registry?

in Browsers and Email
    Where are advanced security options stored in registry?: Hi! I am looking to find how to edit advanced security settings from registry: [ATTACH] I cant find their location. I want to check/uncheck from regedit. 152967
  8. Where is My Microsoft store

Where is My Microsoft store: I have searched everywhere even the search bar and i tried to download it and didnt work i tried multiple times and also tried multiple ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-microsoft-store/b2da2a68-640a-4e22-8279-b9c45f5426c0
  9. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  10. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877