Windows 10: Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

Discus and support Where is the path of the backgroud stored. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eager2learn, May 17, 2019.

1. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo.
    I known how I can select an other background.
    But I cannot find the file of current background photo.
    Where is the path of the current background stored?
    Is that in the registry?

:)

eager2learn, May 17, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, May 17, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, May 17, 2019
  4. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

Problem with Path Application

my Path application on Microsoft Lumia 535 doesn't working, friends that tag me on their post not coming to my notification. so as suggestion i uninstall my Path and then install again. but when i searching on Windows Store there is no Path Application on
    list. i'm checking my Phone Update and it was already updated.

so anyone can help me? maybe there is any same case like me?

tx

ClaraHertanto_18, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

1. Where is the path of the backgroud stored. - Similar Threads - Where path backgroud

2. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  3. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  4. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyJohn14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gca0yg/anyway_to_delete_those_i_tried_following_the_path/
  5. Start Menu Backgroud

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Backgroud: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, a tablet, a notebook and a desktop. All are 64 bit and up to date. The notebook and desktop do not display a picture as the background of the start menu. I've read that this is the way it is and nothing can be done to display a background...
  6. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the path of the backgroud stored.: On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current background photo. Where is the path of the current background stored? Is that in the registry? 132744
  7. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  8. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  9. Where is Wallpaper stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is Wallpaper stored?: I changed the wallpaper on my Preview version and it also changed the wallpaper on my production system. But, I can't find the original wallpaper picture. I found the location for the pictures that come with Win 10, but not my original picture. Surely its in a folder...
  10. What is the path to the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the path to the store: I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad 32407