Windows 10: where is the recording tab

Discus and support where is the recording tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where is the recording tab? if it is in the Media Player, where is it located?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GearyGarton, Nov 30, 2019.

1. where is the recording tab

where is the recording tab?

if it is in the Media Player, where is it located?

:)

GearyGarton, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

Hello Ferryn,

Seems that you're done with some troubleshooting steps. For additional assistance, try following the steps provided:

• Go to Sound properties > Recording tab.
    • Right Click Microphone Device.
    • Click on Listen tab.
    • Check Listen to this device.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Nov 30, 2019
  4. where is the recording tab

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

where is the recording tab

1. where is the recording tab - Similar Threads - where recording tab

2. where is the file tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the file tab?: Where is my FILE tab? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-file-tab/0b43d7b3-dd5d-4cd6-83ba-8445d5dbf399
  3. where is the file tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the file tab?: Where is my FILE tab? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-file-tab/0b43d7b3-dd5d-4cd6-83ba-8445d5dbf399
  4. wheres the side tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres the side tab: so I want to use eset banking and payment protection and read this Welcome to the secured browserThe secured browser protects your personal data while using online banking or payment websites. It provides additional security for banking transactions, credit card numbers and...
  5. wheres the side tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wheres the side tab: so I want to use eset banking and payment protection and read this Welcome to the secured browserThe secured browser protects your personal data while using online banking or payment websites. It provides additional security for banking transactions, credit card numbers and...
  6. Recording tab keeps freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...
  7. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  8. Recording tab freezes windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab freezes windows 10: I'm having trouble with my USB microphone and I was trying to go in sound settings when the recording tab in the sound would just freeze when ever I go into it. I can't close it or anything, have to close it with task manger. Anyone know a fix for this I've tried updating...
  9. Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored?: Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recording-made-by-the-windows-voice/1b1baad5-c44e-429d-a97f-79d0c32ad1b1
  10. External microphone not showing in the Recording tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External microphone not showing in the Recording tab: My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing any external microphones. I have two headsets: a Bluetooth one and one for an audio jack. Both headsets work correctly on other devices. When I connect the headsets to my computer, I can hear audio, but the microphones do not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recording tab

2. where is the recording tab

3. recordings tab

4. recording tab on pc,
  5. recording tab windows,
  6. recording tab windows 10,
  7. where is recording tab ,
  8. where is recording tab on windows 10,
  9. where is recording tab,
  10. whee is the recordings tab,
  11. what is the recording tab?,