Windows 10: Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON

Discus and support Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I need the reg key to force this settings, I can make the setting available but not force it to on for users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael_Daiber, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON

Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON 9735353f-1f90-41e5-ac81-4a697869f8bf?upload=true.png

I need the reg key to force this settings, I can make the setting available but not force it to on for users

:)

Michael_Daiber, Oct 8, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Toast notification position and increasing amount of toast notification on screen

Hi,

To better assist you with regard to toast notification, we suggest that you
    send a feedback to Microsoft

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 8, 2019
  3. chami2200 Win User
    chami2200, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON

Ousmane C., Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON

1. Where is the registry key to FORCE toast notifications ON - Similar Threads - Where registry key

2. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  3. Registry key for taskbar notification icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key for taskbar notification icons: We would like to hide a specific icon in the taskbar. We can hide it by going to Settings/Taskbar/Notification area/Turn system icons on or offIs there a registry key for this? There is a specific icon I would like to hide throughout our domain....
  4. Issues with the Bitlocker Notification Toast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with the Bitlocker Notification Toast: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 1909 (Buid 18363.1256), I rolled back from 20H2 (to many problems). This issue was already there before I had made the upgrade. When I plugged in my WD External Hard Drive wich is protected by Bitlocker, I get that small notification toast at the...
  5. Toast Notifications Don't Dissapear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toast Notifications Don't Dissapear: When I receive a toast notification from the action center, it does not leave my screen, despite the fact that I have the setting for them to go away after 5 seconds. When I click on the notification to dismiss it, it brings me to the desktop which means If I am watching...
  6. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area: My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings, but why did this happen? Has there been an unwanted update? I'll leave the registry as it is for the moment in case there is...
  8. Stop notification toasts but keep the sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop notification toasts but keep the sound: The title says it. Is there any way to do this? We need the sounds to warn staff that documents and photos are arriving in Dropbox, but the notifications toast pops up right over top of a key app process button which cannot be moved. I did have a registry hack that put the...
  9. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...
  10. Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen: I hate the toast notification popup in the lower right corner of the screen. That is the area it seems that I always need to click when in forums etc. and it's always in the way when I have something open that receives a lot of them. Is there anyway to move where they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry key toast add notification windows