Windows 10: Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

Discus and support Where is the "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; There is no <removed> "Wish List" in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC, not that I can not find it, THERE IS NOT any "wish list" in the top-right 3... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Omiddoostm, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Where is the "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

There is no <removed> "Wish List" in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC,

not that I can not find it, THERE IS NOT any "wish list" in the top-right 3 dots "..." menu!

And there is No Way to add an app to "Wish List"! This is ridiculous and annoying!

I did reset the MS Store and the issue is not resolved, this is a bug and a very annoying one!

I do regret my purchase of Office 365 and I am very pissed!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Omiddoostm, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Where is the "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users

Read more: Microsoft Store adds new wish list option for all Windows 10 users | On MSFT

Brink, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Where is the "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

1. Where is the "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ? - Similar Threads - Where <removed> Wish

2. Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store: Hi all, For a while now I have been having an issue with Microsoft Store, where I cannot view my wish list there, both in the program/app and website. I also made sure I'm signed into the store but it asks me to sign in again when I get to my wishlist page see attachment;...
  3. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  4. add movies to wish list in microsoft store

add movies to wish list in microsoft store: how can I add movies to the wish list in Microsoft store I have tried but to no avail and there is no help on Microsoft store to show you how to do it can anyone advise me please....
  5. Wish List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wish List: My wish list for Windows 10: Get the update 1809 out NOW. Have a better restore to an earlier time fixed so it works Fix the built-in full restore Fix it so I can install my Office that I paid good money for. Don't give a damn that it is really old. I am hoping others can...
  6. Microsoft Store - Wish list

Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  7. How to use Wish List and Shopping Cart in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Wish List and Shopping Cart in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] With Windows 10, Microsoft aimed to build an operating system that shared a core that would let the user experience the same type of features across their different Windows devices at the almost similar time. This means that with the [...] This post How to use Wish...
  8. Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features: Microsoft today announced a big update for its app store on Windows 10 and Xbox One. The company notes that Microsoft Store now comes with wish lists feature that would allow users to add apps, games, and other digital items to a section called ‘Wish List’ and it would appear...
  9. Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store: We work hard to improve the shopping experience in the Microsoft Store, and are always looking for ways to improve the discoverability and purchase of the products and services we sell. Today, we are excited to announce that customers can begin using our improved Shopping...
  10. Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?: Apart from sending feedback I wish there was a 'Wish List' if not has the Forum considered creating one. My 'Wish List' would be as follows. The ability to Scroll before you 'Snip' So that you can Scroll and Capture a greater area than you can see on the Screen....