Windows 10: Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

Discus and support Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My new machine shipped today, (!!!!!YAY!!!!!!), and should be here soon. My question : is there a folder/file I can save to a flash drive that will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by indianacarnie, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

My new machine shipped today, (!!!!!YAY!!!!!!), and should be here soon. My question : is there a folder/file I can save to a flash drive that will save my progress in a game? I've played this one silly little Tower defense game ,BTD5, for years now. First online then I bought a copy as soon as it became available in the Windows Store. I've had to start from zero TWICE now due to reinstalls and as I'm almost to level 70 (again!) that represents a halfway serious amount of time and money. So ........ when my new machine gets here and I download another copy of BTD5 from the Windows store to it is there a file or set of files I can transfer or copy to the new installation to bring my game back to where it should be?

:)

indianacarnie, Mar 1, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Mar 1, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Mar 1, 2017
  4. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

Caledon Ken, Mar 2, 2017
Thema:

Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

1. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games - Similar Threads - Where save folder

2. Where is the game folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the game folder?: When I download a game off Microsoft store, it says I don't have a folder to download my game onto? How do I find the folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-game-folder/1e538774-fe6a-4286-a6ac-a9b28e2bdda2
  3. Where is the game folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the game folder?: When I download a game off Microsoft store, it says I don't have a folder to download my game onto? How do I find the folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-game-folder/1e538774-fe6a-4286-a6ac-a9b28e2bdda2
  4. Saved Games Folder Gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved Games Folder Gone: Greetings, A while back, I was working in my file explorer, trying to get a function for a game to work, when I discovered, that something I had done delete/got rid of my Saved Games folder on my C drive. I have attempted to find solutions online for how to create a new one,...
  5. Saved Games Folder Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games Folder Gone: Greetings, A while back, I was working in my file explorer, trying to get a function for a game to work, when I discovered, that something I had done delete/got rid of my Saved Games folder on my C drive. I have attempted to find solutions online for how to create a new one,...
  6. Saved Games Folder Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games Folder Disappeared: I clicked location under properties, and moved it, and the Saved Games folder disappeared from all drives. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games-folder-disappeared/46430ebf-2812-466b-8610-4d6b5430c069
  7. Microsoft Store Game Saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Saves: I mostly play 'The Tribez', and 'Trade Island'. I was having many problems with games not updating, and apps not installing with the Microsoft Store. The dreaded 0x80073D05 error had overtaken almost all my apps. So I decided to start over fresh by restoring my...
  8. Where is my 'documents' folder saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is my 'documents' folder saved?: On file explorer my 'documents' folder doesn't seem to be in Windows C: or Data D:, it looks like it's separate from both. Also when I look at both disks with TreeSize it shows no evidence of a documents folder, but when I view storage via the computer's settings it says...
  9. saved games folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    saved games folder: hi guys, this is my first thread. my saved games folder (c:user/name/saved games) is missing, how to restore it? 150611
  10. Saving game folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving game folder: Hi ,,I might have to reinstall windows and I am halfway through Wolfenstein colossuss and I don't feel like having to do it all again ,,could someone please tell me is it possible to save a folder that has the saves in and put it back after I have reinstalled the game...