Windows 10: where is the tools menu

Discus and support where is the tools menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is the tools menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-tools-menu/733851a6-ab2d-4fce-aa14-dd10f1fa4553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kaydon-LukebBlackman, May 7, 2019.

1. where is the tools menu

where is the tools menu

:)

Kaydon-LukebBlackman, May 7, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, May 7, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, May 7, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

where is the tools menu

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, May 7, 2019
Thema:

where is the tools menu

1. where is the tools menu - Similar Threads - where tools menu

2. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  3. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  4. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  5. Start Menu Windows Tools

Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  6. Where is the monthly Malware Removal tool?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is the monthly Malware Removal tool?: I need the monthly malware program to run. am under attack now by some outfit claiming to be Microsoft at phone number 1-848-206-xxxx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/where-is-the-monthly-malware-removal-tool/4e73e847-2082-4759-b501-c4d6a51516ca
  7. Where is the snip tool moving to?

Where is the snip tool moving to?: Where is the snip tool moving to? Will we still be able to use this Snip tool once it is moved or will we be forced into using a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-snip-tool-moving-to/a67d6695-1ab4-4ec7-92e3-977e80209298
  8. Tools Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tools Menu: This should be easy but I cannot locate the "tools" menu. I need to use it but I do not have explicit instructions to find it! I am new to Windows 10 and would appreciate directions. Thanks....
  9. where is my tool site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my tool site: where is my tool site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-tool-site/720947b0-3d32-429b-b03c-6abc31d5b0a2
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130