Windows 10: Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

Discus and support Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raissa Anindya, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?

:)

Raissa Anindya, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Ethan B. Win User

Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

GrahamSandwich,

Ahh, okay. Double-click that Video Controller to go into the applet, and go into the Details tab. Under the Property dropdown menu, select "Hardware Ids", then copy and paste them here from that list.

Keep me posted.

Ethan B., Jun 17, 2023
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    USB 3 TO VGA - VGA Multi Display Video Display Adapter - Not started

Hi Art,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• Any particular reason why you need to convert USB to VGA to Video Projector?
    • Are you trying to project an image or video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Jun 17, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 17, 2023
Thema:

Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

1. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is? - Similar Threads - Where Video controller

2. No compatibility tab ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatibility tab ?: So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no...
  3. No compatibility tab ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No compatibility tab ?: So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no...
  4. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  5. pc crashes after installing the "video controller VGA compatible" driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc crashes after installing the "video controller VGA compatible" driver: ISSUE/WHAT'S HAPPENING: Device manager has been giving a lot of code 43's lately so when I went to install a driver called "video controller VGA compatible," The screen went black while still running and ultimately soft locked the computer. Whenever the PC gets turned back...
  6. Controller compatible with Dolphin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller compatible with Dolphin?: Hello, I wanted to buy a wireless (Bluetooth) controller to gamble on the PC. Is this controller compatible with the Dolphin emulator, or can I only use GC controllers and Wiimotes?...
  7. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter: We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This...
  8. Video player where I control the speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video player where I control the speed: Hey, I like listening to audiobooks on my windows 10 computer, and I like to listen to them between 2.5 and 3.5 speed, but I can't find a player that offers that type of control. VLC maxes at 2x speed. Windows Media Player offers tons of different speeds but it always...
  9. Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible): I recently uninstalled my Intel driver as I believed it was causing some problem, thinking that I simply had to reinstall it after. However, I am having great difficulty in reinstalling said driver. I have downloaded the proper Intel driver from the Intel website and ran the...
  10. SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?: I need 25 feet long VGA with 3.5mm audio cable but it seems SVGA, not VGA, is almost all that is left to buy. So, is the SVGA cable backward compatible and will work, and pins will fit, to my VGA component needs? Not just software and Windows TEN but also things like...