Windows 10: where is the wifi password kept in Windows?

Discus and support where is the wifi password kept in Windows? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have access to a WPA2-Personal WIFI from my laptop. I want to find out what the password is, so I can configure another device on the same network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerPépin, Jan 21, 2019.

1. where is the wifi password kept in Windows?

I have access to a WPA2-Personal WIFI from my laptop.

I want to find out what the password is, so I can configure another device on the same network.

Where can I find that information?

:)

RogerPépin, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 21, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 21, 2019
  4. where is the wifi password kept in Windows?

WIFI Password

I would like to change my wifi password, but I don't know the user name or password.*cry I do know the ip address. My desktop computer is connected with an ethernet connection. I have the option of wifi and/or ethernet, the ethernet is much faster so I use the ethernet connection. I also have a laptop computer and connect to the internet via wifi. I have given out the current password to several people, but now I would like to be more selective on who gets my wifi password. Everything in Windows 10, and my internet work very well. I am a satisfied user of Windows 10. *chuckle I have tried the reset button on the back of the router, holding it for 10 seconds to return to factory settings, but that has not worked. I've removed the power cord for a couple of minutes to, didn't work either. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to change the password and user name on my router. Thanks to all who reply.

Puttsboy66, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

where is the wifi password kept in Windows?

1. where is the wifi password kept in Windows? - Similar Threads - where wifi password

2. Where is the WiFi icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the WiFi icon?: Hello. I am trying to access the wifi on windows 11 but it only shows bluetooth and other accessories that I dont really need right nowWhen I go on settings, It shows Ethernet, I dont have a cable. Which is very bad.I cant turn on the WiFi in advanced options.Can you help me?...
  3. wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.: Hey, there. I got this problem with my wifi driver and it been going on for a while nowmaybe a year or less. The problem is my wifi driver would disconnect and unless I go to device manager and update it, it would work sometimes the update would temporarily fix it sometimes...
  4. Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?: Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-where-is-the-background-photo-kept/4562c205-7af0-4a1c-b88f-ff94b847ed7d
  5. File History - Multiple Previous Versions; Where are they kept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History - Multiple Previous Versions; Where are they kept: I am in process of setting up a new computer and was researching if I can bring all the previous file history versions over to the new PC seems this answer is YES. But as I was poking around in the old PC, I cam across some strange things. First, I am using Windows 10...
  6. Where is my license kept?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is my license kept?: I’m upgrading my pc soon but don’t want to lose my windows 10. What part would I have to keep for my license to transfer over? submitted by /u/splashdean22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efpuau/where_is_my_license_kept/
  7. where does wifi saves passwords for username password based internet wifi

where does wifi saves passwords for username password based internet wifi: Hi, I am using Windows 10. There is some small problem I use to access internet in my network via Wifi. I get 2 screens. First a network wifi icon at bottom right hand corner. Which I click and I get some thing like this [ATTACH] Here I get a prompt on selecting the...
  8. Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?

Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?: I know where to see the connection, but need to get the password for my new phone. It was written down, but that is lost. Any clues would be great. Thanks...
  9. WHERE IS THE WINDOWS PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHERE IS THE WINDOWS PASSWORD: I was trying run the OS on safe mode and it is asking for the password. Were is it stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-windows-password/44c1fa12-1ec8-4980-89f4-f6d2e0af234d
  10. How/where do I enter WiFi password to join company WiFi?

How/where do I enter WiFi password to join company WiFi?: I have my laptop at work and have had no trouble connecting the company WiFi (they have Guest WiFi and a WiFi where you need to enter your company provided Username and Password). I have been connecting using my Username and password. Today I had to change my company login...