Windows 10: Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory

Discus and support Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Acer and my Drive C: memory is almost full, and my Mail storage has occupied 17.7GB.However I couldn't find where is the storage. Even I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leenah KT, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Leenah KT Win User

Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory

I'm using Acer and my Drive C: memory is almost full, and my Mail storage has occupied 17.7GB.However I couldn't find where is the storage. Even I have uninstall the Window Mail,I can't clear the memory.Can somebody tell me where is the 17.7GB storage??Thanks in advance.

:)

Leenah KT, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. phone memory issue

Hi Venkata,

To resolve you issue with Windows phone storage, we would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• What model of phone are you using?
    • Do you have an SD card inserted?

For some tips and steps to prevent full memory, we suggest that you visit this link:

Storage on my phone.

We also suggest that you
    Use OneDrive on Windows phone
    for additional storage.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory - Similar Threads - Where Window Mail

2. Delete Mail Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete Mail Storage: Hi everyone,I'm trying to clean up my storage and I've noticed I've got 9.55 GB of mail on my storage which I would like to delete. I'm trying to get this removed and I can't. Can anyone advise how to do it?...
  3. Delete Mail Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Mail Storage: Hi everyone,I'm trying to clean up my storage and I've noticed I've got 9.55 GB of mail on my storage which I would like to delete. I'm trying to get this removed and I can't. Can anyone advise how to do it?...
  4. Delete Mail Storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail - Storage

Windows 10 Mail - Storage: The mail app on my PC Windows 10 Pro - version 2004, it is using 6.8GB, I have deleted the accounts and the uninstalled the app. How do I remove this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-storage/ef83632f-a4f2-4d78-8453-0550e51bd9e9
  6. Where's my mail?

Where's my mail?: Don't know if I selected the correct Category/Topics. If not please move and inform me. My wife has a Live mail account, not Outlook, that she's had for years. Everything's been fine until the recent update. She has always gotten multiple emails from her FB friends, FB...
  7. Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory: So I am trying to play an game and it keeps saying there is no room in virtual storage, how can I fix this? Along with me noticing my memory is always almost maxed out is their an way I can fix this?...
  8. Windows Mail storage folder

Windows Mail storage folder: An older version of Windows Mail allowed me to create a storage folder and subfolders so that I could save copies of email on my computer. I can't seem to find that option for my new computer with the latest version of Mail. Can someone point me in the right direction? I...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Storage

Windows 10 Mail Storage: In Settings -> Storage -> Local Storage -> Mail, is using 5.49 GB of storage. I have never used this app and there is no associated account with it. Why is it using over 5GB and how can I clear up that space?...
  10. Memory card storage

Memory card storage: The memory card storage on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 isn't being seen any more; how can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-card-storage/0ce2a455-036e-4796-a3cb-e6a832a68cda"