Windows 10: Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

Discus and support Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app on my computer not from the website, but from the Windows tile/app. I received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steven_333, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

Hi,

Yesterday I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app on my computer not from the website, but from the Windows tile/app. I received the key from the store, typed it into my Settings/Activation and upgraded my Windows machine.

Today, I realized that I should have copied the product key into a text file or written it down. I don't know the product key, but I'd like to know, for my records. I purchased that 25 digit number and I deserve to have access to it somewhere.

It says on Microsoft's support website that I *should've* received a confirmation email that also contains the product key.

I don't have that email; it's not in my gmail inbox. I can't find it anywhere on my Microsoft account. My order history says that I purchased Windows 10 Pro [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 0.6]Order number [/COLOR]5457472217, but there's no product key in sight.

So just a few moments ago, I called the MS support to talk to a real person. I thought "maybe they can help me". The first person to pick up had a strong Indian accent; I could not understand him, and he apparently could not understand me. I told him my issue and he transferred me to another person. This guy also was hard to understand and could not help me. He transferred me to another agent, this time a woman. I told her my problem in detail and she basically asked me "What, exactly is the issue that you are having?" I point blank told her "I need the product key that I purchased. Where is my product key? Where do I find it?"

Then she immediately hung up. Overall a very terrible experience, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I just want to see my Windows 10 Pro product key again, the one that I briefly saw yesterday before I stupidly closed everything down for the day, assuming that I didn't have to copy it down right there and then when I 100% should have. It was supposed to send to me in a confirmation email. Will I ever get that email? How do I get the 25 digit number that I purchased for 105 dollars?

:)

Steven_333, Mar 11, 2021
  2. yugoigo Win User

purchase windows 10 pro upgrade but did not get key in my confirmation email.

purchase windows 10 pro upgrade but did not get key in my confirmation email.

Original Title : Upgrade to 10 pro

yugoigo, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 pro windows defender asking for product key

I originally purchased Windows 10 Home, then purchased update to Windows 10 Pro. In confirmation email there was no product key but windows defender is asking for product key.

GuzelBilyalova, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

1. Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email... - Similar Threads - Where Pro product

2. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  3. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  4. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  6. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.: Hi,I recently had a shop build me a PC and they installed a unactivated Windows 10 Home. I have just purchased a Windows 10 Pro so that I could activate it. But I failed to save the product key on the page when I just bought the software and I can't seem to find the...
  7. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.: Hi,I recently had a shop build me a PC and they installed a unactivated Windows 10 Home. I have just purchased a Windows 10 Pro so that I could activate it. But I failed to save the product key on the page when I just bought the software and I can't seem to find the...
  8. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

9. Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?: Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-product-key-for-the-windows-10/2f53d087-5d64-46a3-97e1-19f9ae40deab
  10. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?: I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-purchase-windows-10-pro-product-key-for/cd2004f6-8882-480f-a2d4-e8773f1fc853"