Windows 10: Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?

Discus and support Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of my laptop keyboard always crashing when I am playing a game. I am tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the same useless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BollocksBigglesworth, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?

I am sick and tired of my laptop keyboard always crashing when I am playing a game. I am tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the same useless driver. If this is a continuous problem, why is it not fixed yet? Why has it taken this long without no patch or some kind of fix? or a new ps/2 driver that wont corrupt? Im tired of hearing people say reboot your laptop, or reinstall your driver, when I have done it over 1000 times, ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I am angry, i want this keyboard issue to be acknowledged.. Its a driver issue, my event viewer says keyboard.inf corrupted.. Can someone talk me off the ledge about this damn driver situation, i want to play my damn games without the keyboards cutting out on me.. Thank you!!!

:)

BollocksBigglesworth, Sep 13, 2020

2. Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hi Erick,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to outdated PS/2 drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you installed all pending updates in Windows?
    • Have you tried updating PS/2 drivers?

Meanwhile, you can refer to the methods below to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 1. Update Windows 10.

• Open Settings app.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Choose Check for updates.

Method 2. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Click on the Start button, and type Troubleshoot on the search bar and click on it.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • And choose Run the troubleshooter and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 3. Update the driver.

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices for Mouse driver.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software individually.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the mouse driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hello, thanks for the help. I tried all that methods but it still the same, the mouse have the light on but in the device manager dont appears.

Erick LeonardoSandoval Marmol, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?

PS/2 keyboard not working

I thank you for your quick response. I have tried all methods suggested by you but none was helpful. Anyway thank you very much.

SanjayDalal, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?

1. Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt? - Similar Threads - Where driver wont

2. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 old driver install: I have a really old pc, USB broke somehow so I got PS/2 mouse and keyboard. It was working fine but then I updated the mouse drivers and my mouse started double-clickingclicks register twice sometimes when I click once I remember old working version said that it was out in...
  3. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS/2 old driver install: I have a really old pc, USB broke somehow so I got PS/2 mouse and keyboard. It was working fine but then I updated the mouse drivers and my mouse started double-clickingclicks register twice sometimes when I click once I remember old working version said that it was out in...
  4. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update drivers touchpad ps/2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  6. update drivers touchpad ps/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  7. update drivers touchpad ps/2

8. standard ps/2 keyboard drivers

standard ps/2 keyboard drivers: my device keyboard is not working because of mismatch of driver,what is the best driver for standard ps2 keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-ps2-keyboard-drivers/bcc4fc2d-83d6-4d9f-b2ae-727b612bafd6
  9. Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver: Hi, I had to uninstall my PS/2 keyboard driver as some of my keys got stuck and kept pressing random commands and buttons. I want to reinstall the driver again, but it is missing. *Showing hidden devices* does not work either. *Reboot* does not work either. What...
  10. standard ps 2 keyboard drivers

standard ps 2 keyboard drivers: [ATTACH] I accidentally delete the drive that can type in the keyboard, the keyboard name is "standard ps 2 keyboard drivers" so which website can re-install again. My laptop is HP 15 and I have Windows 10....