Windows 10: Where is this mountain?

Discus and support Where is this mountain? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This was one of the backgrounds displayed on Windows and I was wondering where it was.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AshishSitapara1, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Where is this mountain?

This was one of the backgrounds displayed on Windows and I was wondering where it was. Where is this mountain? 0d761c68-9578-4925-aa34-713017dfa5e3?upload=true.jpg

:)

AshishSitapara1, Dec 22, 2020

2. change time to mountain standard

Change time to mountain standard time.???/

stephennicely1, Dec 22, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    OS X "Mountain Lion" Drops Support for Several Older Mac Models

Launched yesterday as a developer-preview, Apple's OS X "Mountain Lion" will support fewer Macs than its predecessor, probably because of increases in hardware requirements for smooth operation that older Macs can't quite guarantee. The support list for Mountain Lion looks like this:
    • iMac (mid 2007 or later)
    • MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, 2008), (13-inch, plastic, Early 2009 or later)
    • MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, 2.4/2.2 GHz), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
    • MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
    • Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
    • Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
    • Xserve (Early 2009)
    As you can see, some x86 Mac models are out of the support list, including importantly, the pre-Unibody plastic Macbook Pros. Perhaps Apple will support Mac OS X "Lion" with security updates for a lot longer.

Source: TUAW

btarunr, Dec 22, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Where is this mountain?

Apple Posts OS X "Mountain Lion" Developer Preview 3

Apple released the third developer preview of its OS X "Mountain Lion" operating system for Macs and Macbooks. The Developer Preview 3 (Build 12A178q) was released to members of the Mac Developer Program. While a change-log is not listed, a number of new known issues with the build were listed, which Apple, along with its MDP partners are working on. OS X "Mountain Lion" is Apple's next major operating system for Macs, Macbooks, Mac Pro, and Mac Servers. It is slated for late Summer, 2012.

Where is this mountain? 166a_thm.jpg

Source: MacRumors

btarunr, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Where is this mountain?

1. Where is this mountain? - Similar Threads - Where mountain

2. I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it: Windows 11, I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-misplaced-my-office-product-key-where-can-i/b7155570-f672-4504-a680-8d80a62d8a87
  3. I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it: Windows 11, I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-misplaced-my-office-product-key-where-can-i/b7155570-f672-4504-a680-8d80a62d8a87
  4. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  5. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  6. Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...: So I recently had to go out of town and wanted to bring all my files with me in my PC for work to be able to access them on laptop. I removed the SSD with the files I needed and put it into an external SSD case. I was able to use and access my files on my laptop normally but...
  7. Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...

Apps and files on computer doesnt work after removing M.2 SSD where windows is installed...: So I recently had to go out of town and wanted to bring all my files with me in my PC for work to be able to access them on laptop. I removed the SSD with the files I needed and put it into an external SSD case. I was able to use and access my files on my laptop normally but...
  8. While using my mouse I keep getting a glitch where all USB devices just suddenly disconnect...

While using my mouse I keep getting a glitch where all USB devices just suddenly disconnect...: Error in event viewer:Event ID: 131Source: DeviceSetupManagerMetadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{85CB640A-0984-11EF-BC6F-D85ED3E0559F}'...
  9. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...
  10. In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?

In windows 11 theme mountain dwellings. where in the world were the background pictures taken?: Hello does anyone know the location in the world that the pictures in the theme mountain dwellings were taken or how I can find that information about background pictures myself?...