Windows 10: Where is TPM 2.0?

Discus and support Where is TPM 2.0? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Y'all,help me.i wanna play valorant,and my secure boot is enabled,and i also enabled TPM,the problem is that i can not see TPM 2.0 in the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by plz help 1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Where is TPM 2.0?

Y'all,help me.i wanna play valorant,and my secure boot is enabled,and i also enabled TPM,the problem is that i can not see TPM 2.0 in the BIOS settings.My cpu is optiplex 3020 i7 4775.

:)

plz help 1, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Where is TPM 2.0?

1. Where is TPM 2.0? - Similar Threads - Where TPM

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  5. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  6. Why do i still se compatible tpm not found? I did all the steps in my bios where i turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i still se compatible tpm not found? I did all the steps in my bios where i turned...: i just wAnt to play valo but cant cuz my tpm is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-still-se-compatible-tpm-not-found-i-did/6920a84e-ff98-4499-b683-edaaa06cf6f3
  7. Why do i still se compatible tpm not found? I did all the steps in my bios where i turned...

Why do i still se compatible tpm not found? I did all the steps in my bios where i turned...: i just wAnt to play valo but cant cuz my tpm is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-still-se-compatible-tpm-not-found-i-did/6920a84e-ff98-4499-b683-edaaa06cf6f3
  8. Where is TPM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is TPM 2.0?: Y'all,help me.i wanna play valorant,and my secure boot is enabled,and i also enabled TPM,the problem is that i can not see TPM 2.0 in the BIOS settings.My cpu is optiplex 3020 i7 4775....
  9. Where can I find the mapping of Microsoft TPM 2.0 commands name to it's command number ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the mapping of Microsoft TPM 2.0 commands name to it's command number ?: Hello Community, I'm trying to see how to go about allow-listing or blocking specific TPM commands on a machine. I came across https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/information-protection/tpm/manage-tpm-commands which specifies 3 ways to do this - via group...
  10. Where can I find the mapping of Microsoft TPM 2.0 commands name to it's command number ?

Where can I find the mapping of Microsoft TPM 2.0 commands name to it's command number ?: Hello Community, I'm trying to see how to go about allow-listing or blocking specific TPM commands on a machine. I came across https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/information-protection/tpm/manage-tpm-commands which specifies 3 ways to do this - via group...