Windows 10: Where is Windows 1809?

Discus and support Where is Windows 1809? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know Microsoft had some problems with 1809 and stopped the roll out. What is the current status on the update? 122800 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Charlie210, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Where is Windows 1809?

I know Microsoft had some problems with 1809 and stopped the roll out. What is the current status on the update?

:)

Charlie210, Dec 3, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Where is Windows 1809?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Where is Windows 1809?

1. Where is Windows 1809? - Similar Threads - Where 1809

2. Where do I look for evidence that my new Lenovo Legion Y520 is Win10-ready, not Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I look for evidence that my new Lenovo Legion Y520 is Win10-ready, not Win10: From memory, a Win10-ready unit has a file stored somewhere that's proof it's isn't a Win10 unit. Can you point me in the right direction please? this relates to https://tinyurl.com/ydhxft4d...
  3. Where are my pictures??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my pictures??: I'm trying to upload my photos to Snapfish to make a calendar, but when I go to upload them, they are not on my computer. How do I get my photos off of Microsoft photos? Plus when I go to the albums I created in Microsoft photos, they just shut down the program when I try to...
  4. hello Cortana, where ared though?

in Cortana
    hello Cortana, where ared though?: Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack) i remembered disabling Cortana since it was for english at the time. how do I get Cortana to work ?...
  5. Settings dont run from every where

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings dont run from every where: my settings dont run from any where,when i tried to open settings its just apear a windows for a second but dont display any thing when i RC on desktop and select "Display settings" i get this error : ms-settings : display this file does not have .... i run sfc and dism...
  6. where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony: im just asking where can i buy multiple activation key for windows 10 pro with no expiration thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-windows-activation-for-multiple-pc/f05324c5-1387-49dd-b6dc-f48689f7a0ac"
  7. How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works

in Cortana
    How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works: Current Windows install: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Build: 17134.407 What I get when clicking the notebook icon. Have clicked in every card in both tabs "Organizer" and "Manage Skills". There is no "Pick up where you left off option". [ATTACH] Any ideas...
  8. Where is Windows 1809?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is Windows 1809?: I know Microsoft had some problems with 1809 and stopped the roll out. What is the current status on the update? 122800
  9. Where is 1809 ISO?

Where is 1809 ISO?: Where to get Redstone 5 official ISO? Is it available or is it also in pause mode? 119390
  10. Windows 10 1809 update deleted only the files that where on 3 of my shortcut files

Windows 10 1809 update deleted only the files that where on 3 of my shortcut files: I noticed yesterday few moments before the update in my computer I have 3 shortcut folders in my desktop for easy access. for some weird reason the files on the original folders that were parked on C:/User/files/business disappeared. A littler bit after I wanted to get to...