Windows 10: Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10?

Discus and support Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , I changed my Windows 10S to Windows 10 some days ago, now i want to make sure Windows Defender is on, but I just can not find where it is??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trade1234, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Trade1234 Win User

Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10?

Hi , I changed my Windows 10S to Windows 10 some days ago,

now i want to make sure Windows Defender is on, but I just can not find where it is??

after going to settings, then " security and update", I only see " Windows security", no " Windows Defender"

where can i find it to enable it??

:)

Trade1234, Aug 5, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Aug 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10?

What the hell, windows defender?

https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...-2017/microsoft-windows-defender-4.12-174847/

28 False Positives in last 2 tests

John Naylor, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10?

1. Where is Windows Defender in my Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where Defender

2. having trouble saving where new apps are saved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having trouble saving where new apps are saved: i try to use one of my other drives to save where my new apps are saved and gives me error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-saving-where-new-apps-are-saved/9d5b0e06-7f38-4354-ad56-690b3b6f378f
  3. Where do i find quarantined items in windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do i find quarantined items in windows defender: Where do i find quarantined items in windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/where-do-i-find-quarantined-items-in-windows/fb34e269-b978-402f-bdb1-21c10513dc4d
  4. Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?

Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?: I've run the Windows Defender Offline scan. It finishes, but I don't know what the result is. Does it produce a log file& where can I find it? I thought that I had found the answer in microsoft forums, but all links with the answers don't go anywhere...
  5. Where are the files that Windows Defender deleted?

Where are the files that Windows Defender deleted?: My windows defender keeps removing my files. I go to scan history and NOTHING is there. I cannot restore these files. Where are they? Thanks...
  6. Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive

Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive: I'm convinced my computer is running some kind of behind the scenes malware. Signs are that there are popups that appear and go away so fast that they can't be identified; ads popping up in search results leading to google leads services, which come to pages that don't load;...
  7. Where to download the official windows defender?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download the official windows defender?: The insider windows defender is missing in my computer. How can I download the latest official one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-the-official-windows-defender/685f0f69-ab40-4b19-8360-4888f0e7b593
  8. Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?

Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?: Hi! I run a scan in offline mode. When the PC had restarted it didn't give any status at all. When I look at the last scan timestamp it is the timestamp for the last scheduled quick scan and not the offline scan. Is it supposed to not create a report? If yes, I'd guess...
  9. Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?

Windows Defender Security: Where are AV and Firewall logs for this in Windows 10?: Hello: I'm trying to locate logs of notifications I've received from Windows Defender Security Center on my Windows 10 desktop PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-security-where-are-av-and/d76933e0-6e1a-49b6-9385-d4d39e33e9a2
  10. Where is Defender setting to Quarantine - in Win 1703

Where is Defender setting to Quarantine - in Win 1703: In Windows 1607 Windows Defender had a way to set how to handle detections and I could set two bottom lines to Quarantine rather than Recommended setting, which probably meant delete. In Windows 1703 - I cannot find where such setting is made. I think I looked through every...