Windows 10: Where is Windows Explorer locate?

Discus and support Where is Windows Explorer locate? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where is Windows Explorer locate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by STYeo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. STYeo Win User

Where is Windows Explorer locate?

:)

STYeo, Mar 28, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Where is Windows Explorer locate? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Where is Windows Explorer locate? - Similar Threads - Where Explorer locate

2. Where's Windows Compatibility mode Located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's Windows Compatibility mode Located?: I'm wanting to know where is windows compatibility mode files located in Windows 10/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-windows-compatibility-mode-located/92b9cd2c-6be0-4b5e-98b4-c4254308e5b1
  3. Where's Windows Compatibility mode Located?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's Windows Compatibility mode Located?: I'm wanting to know where is windows compatibility mode files located in Windows 10/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-windows-compatibility-mode-located/92b9cd2c-6be0-4b5e-98b4-c4254308e5b1
  4. Where's Windows Compatibility mode Located?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is ULTYPES.DCU located in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is ULTYPES.DCU located in Windows 10?: Where is ULTYPES.DCU located in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ultypesdcu-located-in-windows-10/34f85989-4a0f-461d-8c74-0e8b9785ccbf
  6. Where is this Icon located at?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is this Icon located at?: I know where most of Windows 10 Icons are located at, but this one I can't find. [img] I've looked everywhere, imageres.dll for a start and 9 other .dll files that have icons sets that I know of. I can't find this one. Hopefully someone might know where it's hiding at....
  7. Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?

Where are my snip & sketch SS located/where is the clipboard located?: It says it was saved to the clipboard. Where then is access to the clipboard? i understand i can choose to save it yet again from this pop-up if i catch it on time, but why would i bother since it's already saved for me? tyia [ATTACH]...
  8. Where is ms-settings: located in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is ms-settings: located in file explorer?: I’m trying to customize something within my windows 10 settings, but I cannot find ms-settings anywhere. submitted by /u/MrFlamethrower [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3w0a3/where_is_mssettings_located_in_file_explorer/
  9. Where is this .ico located?

Where is this .ico located?: Windows 10 - 1903 [img] The icon on the far left is the one in cannot find. I can only browse to the one on the far right when I choose "Change Icon" in properties for my shortcut. 146467
  10. Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?: Hello, when you open any File Explorer window (such as going to C:\ ), File Explorer has a specific saved window size that it opens with. So when you resize it, either horizontally and/or vertically, close it and re-open it again, it saves the size of the window. I would like...