Windows 10: Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version?

Discus and support Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Both are turned off in Programs and Features>Features and when I try to turn them on I get this: [img] Seems to relate to Net Framework 3.5.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gregrocker, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version?

Both are turned off in Programs and Features>Features and when I try to turn them on I get this:

Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version? [​IMG]

Seems to relate to Net Framework 3.5.1 so I installed it but it won't help.

XPS Printer doesn't appear in Devices, so I installed it this way: Windows 8 (64bit) and Quickbooks 2012 - Screaming Eagle TechnologyScreaming Eagle Technology and was able to print to file using XPS Doc Printer but that is labeled "File" with no extension and there is no XPS VIewer to browse to in order to open it.

SFC is clean.

There is an .xps extension in Default Programs associated with Reader but Reader will not open the file I just printed, though it will open an older XP file I had in Documents.

This is pretty frustrating because XPS viewer for years has Just worked. I get the feeling they are trying to take it out in favor of Reader app and left it inoperable. Any suggestions.

:)

gregrocker, Feb 22, 2015
  2. sanudiva Win User

C7 question to C7 users

hi Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version? :)

my sis recently fidgeted with my c7 and she moved all the pics to my computer. however those pics in the computer d not open and the picture viewr only says 'no preview available'

I got windows xp.

sanudiva, Feb 22, 2015
  3. Can i upload pictures to flickr automatically?

Yes it is, it just says "Viewr for Flickr" on my phone.

Jamie Kitson, Feb 22, 2015
  4. Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version?

I reverted to an image from earlier in Feb and the XPS Doc Printer and viewer is there and working fine. I think it might have been that since then I installed Office 2010 with all features. One of those (Viewer, OneNote, etc) must have turned off XPS viewer and made it irretrievable, but without actually writing itself in as the printer replacement. When I reinstall Office I'll deselect Viewer and OneNote which I don't need anyway to see if that avoids it. I'm glad to see they didn't remove XPS from the build.

gregrocker, Feb 22, 2015
  5. JohnC Win User
    I show XPS viewer under start menu/ all apps/ windows accessories.

JohnC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version?

1. Where is XP Printer and Viewr in latest version? - Similar Threads - Where Printer Viewr

2. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  3. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  4. Epson XP 340 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson XP 340 printer: Screen stays on "Ink our Error". Can't switch to another screen/settings. I replaced ink; still has error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-340-printer/3d13276a-1af0-4823-a305-523ad707ebf1
  5. epsom xp 970 printer

epsom xp 970 printer: I have a brand new Epsom XP 970 printer that prints device status pages continually. I went to customer support for Epsom and a tech walked me through several steps to try to fix the problem. To no avail. Finally the tech said I should contact MICROSOFT because its an issue...
  6. Where may I establish the latest Windows Version/Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where may I establish the latest Windows Version/Build: Where can I look to find the latest version/OS Build of Windows 10, for example, where Winver shows: Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 1909 has been out for months but we have only recently moved to OS Build 18363.752 Thanks...
  7. Where is this option in the latest version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is this option in the latest version of Windows 10?: Hi, Where is the "Change size of items" option in the latest version of Windows 10? (1903) Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-this-option-in-the-latest-version-of/88969118-2a6c-4b60-9a06-8ce4d9ccd04c
  8. Epson XP-340 Printer

Epson XP-340 Printer: I have a printer that runs out of ink very quickly. I have purchased a black ink cartridge with extra ink and want to remove access to the colours and have it print only in black. This used to be so easy years ago and now I am stuck. Any idea of how to accomplish this. I...
  9. epson xp 340 printer

epson xp 340 printer: hi have just purchased the above & generally all has gone well ,ive scanned ok but wont print on command from printer .the icon is up on task bar etc ,assume the status "use printer offline" is correct , so any ideas.thoughts please .don small...
  10. Latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest version: How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates. Many thanks. 89529