Windows 10: Where my paid for upgrade

Discus and support Where my paid for upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the update for the games package on September 16 2018 and have not received software or had anything downloaded to stop the ads .. which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FamiliarKitty35, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Where my paid for upgrade

I purchased the update for the games package on September 16 2018 and have not received software or had anything downloaded to stop the ads .. which is what I paid for .

:)

FamiliarKitty35, Oct 8, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Oct 8, 2018
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Where my paid for upgrade :D

Casecutter, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Where my paid for upgrade

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Where my paid for upgrade

1. Where my paid for upgrade - Similar Threads - Where paid upgrade

2. Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO: I clean/reinstalled my system ti Win 11 Home. Cannot upgrade to paid WIN 11 PRO. Store does not give me the option to free upgrade and I did not receive a Key....
  3. Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO: I clean/reinstalled my system ti Win 11 Home. Cannot upgrade to paid WIN 11 PRO. Store does not give me the option to free upgrade and I did not receive a Key....
  4. paid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid: I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid/bf8c6de6-ff5e-4784-9a4a-9c5f752608ac
  5. paid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid: I purchased the series ROOTS and watched it on my TV. Did not finish episode 6 and now can't get the rest of the series on my TV. Purchased on Prime video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid/bf8c6de6-ff5e-4784-9a4a-9c5f752608ac
  6. Paid for upgrade but will not install on device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paid for upgrade but will not install on device: what am i doing wrong? i paid for upgrade to windows 10 pro but how do i activate this upgrade? when i check my pc properties it still shows windows 10 home edition...
  7. Paid for upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but it isn't installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paid for upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but it isn't installed on my computer: I had to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro to use the remote desktop. I have paid for the upgrade, clicked on "install", but that was the end of the installation process as far as I could tell. I did get an email with a little image that does not work if I click on it so I don't...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade. Where are my pictures?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 upgrade. Where are my pictures?: I upgraded to windows 10. I've found articles to find my old files and have done that. But the pictures that I had are gone. Where and why were they removed with this upgrade. Also if I uninstall windows 10 and go back to the previous version will they return?...
  9. Where to Find Paid Consultants for Easy Stuff?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to Find Paid Consultants for Easy Stuff?: All I need is someone to set up a VPN, set up my network, etc. Very simple things for the IT savy but something which takes millions of years for someone like me. I've talked to IT services but they don't apparently work on things this easy and quick. Does anyone know...
  10. Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

in Windows 10 Support
    Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!: Whenever I'm on a Live site, I still get a message saying Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! I'd quite like to turn this off, but I wonder why I would still be waiting. 10575