Windows 10: Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

Discus and support Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It just can't not exist as a feature in Windows 10. Or is that actually the case? I have to connect to my Android phone every time I want to view the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__________________99, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

It just can't not exist as a feature in Windows 10. Or is that actually the case? I have to connect to my Android phone every time I want to view the battery level.

submitted by /u/__________________99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__________________99, Apr 6, 2020

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Apr 6, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

1. Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've... - Similar Threads - Where Earth supposed

2. How am I supposed to find updated drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I supposed to find updated drivers?: I'm having issues with some of my USB controllers and support articles are suggesting I update my drivers on USBs and the devices connected to my USBs. The latter is easy enough, but the former seems difficult. When I right-click on the Host Controller [intelr usb 3.20...
  3. How am I supposed to find updated drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am I supposed to find updated drivers?: I'm having issues with some of my USB controllers and support articles are suggesting I update my drivers on USBs and the devices connected to my USBs. The latter is easy enough, but the former seems difficult. When I right-click on the Host Controller [intelr usb 3.20...
  4. Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benikalbindeara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkr52g/why_should_i_go_to_the_bluetooth_settings_to_see/
  5. Where am I suppose to put applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where am I suppose to put applications?: Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it in one of the hidden program files folders, just create your own folder ect... what was the intended design? submitted by...
  6. Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell: I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse) Is there a PowerShell command that can be run to display the battery level for these devices as well? One exists for the...
  7. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  8. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, does anyone know how I can find the battery percentage for Bluetooth headphones? I googled it and it only had stuff for mouse, keyboard, pen, etc BUT NONE FOR HEADPHONES!!! I need my headphones to work and it is important for me to know when I need to charge it so it...
  9. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  10. Where is Google Earth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Google Earth: Backround info; My daughter bought me a new iPhone Said I had to install icloud on my pc so I could use Find My Phone. Started but cancelled the download. Now Google Earth won't work. Uninstalled and downloaded lasted version. Apps show up on screen but nothing happens when I...