Windows 10: Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10

Discus and support Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 now (pro) don't know anything and have Klipsch computer speakers that don't play. NOW i didn't necessarily want this version but lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithLX, Jan 27, 2019.

1. KeithLX Win User

Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10

I have windows 10 now (pro) don't know anything and have Klipsch computer speakers that don't play. NOW i didn't necessarily want this version but lost my other computer's SSD and this is what the i ended up with in buying a refurbished installed w/10. OK for that's a longer personal story, how do I find what drivers or what will motivate my speaker to play. They are good speakers (new of one year) there are not any induced problems but just that this intimidating windows 10 is not what i would say is upscale and i don't care if i hurt anyone's feelings because computers do not have feelings regardless!

So if any input can be put about where to find and how to find the control panel, please drop in.

:)

KeithLX, Jan 27, 2019
  2. AdenOsman Win User

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

IIhave installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.
    I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

AdenOsman, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

I have installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.

I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

TerenceBelton, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10 What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10

1. Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10 - Similar Threads - Where Device Manager

2. Where did my device manager go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my device manager go?: My laptop took a fall yesterday and now my device manager is no longer showing on my computer. How or where do I find a link to reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-device-manager-go/aac7635d-0235-48ee-a9df-3a6690c85436
  3. Where did my device manager go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my device manager go?: My laptop took a fall yesterday and now my device manager is no longer showing on my computer. How or where do I find a link to reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-device-manager-go/aac7635d-0235-48ee-a9df-3a6690c85436
  4. where and how to get replacement win key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where and how to get replacement win key: dead SSD had windows and all supporting software and key number. unit was build by fry's . store is now closed. I know replacement SSD. the for the painful part. how much is replacement key, should i just go to the Bata Win 11 misty...
  5. Where to get the Realtek Audio Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to get the Realtek Audio Manager?: I have a new PC build and I installed the Realtek driver from the manufacturer's website from my motherboard. However, I am not getting any sound through my headphones when I select the Realtek audio option in Windows. My guess is that I need to select my headphones in the...
  6. where is my device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is my device manager: i ahve no wireless ineternet connection on my network adapters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-device-manager/cbf999e1-50e4-477b-b517-447b623c8146
  7. Where to get a restore CD for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to get a restore CD for Win 10: I bought my PC from a Microsoft refurbisher, I was told i should have received a restore CD, because refurbishers are authorized by Microsoft? how do I get one?I have Windows 10 but if I did a full restore to factory settings like i wanna do it says Windows 7...meaning if I...
  8. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...
  9. How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ?: How to bring back items in Device Manager Win 10 ? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. 1) I find my built-in DVD/CD drive was not responding . I did not see this drive in window explorer within drives node. It showed in device...
  10. Reenable drive in Device Manager Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reenable drive in Device Manager Win 10: I have an external drive connected via USB to a modem. This morning, the drive was seen but could not be reconnected. I think I disabled the drive and now it will not appear on the list of drives. If connected directly to the PC it is seen and reads OK, Device Manager shows...