Windows 10: Where Palmcheck

Discus and support Where Palmcheck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hate every time I type my cursor stops moving. How to disable this completely? HP ENVY x360 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeS4707, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MikeS4707 Win User

Where Palmcheck

I hate every time I type my cursor stops moving. How to disable this completely?

HP ENVY x360 Windows 10

:)

MikeS4707, Dec 7, 2018

2. PalmCheck Help

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

What is the model of your hp laptop?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the setting in device manager:

◾Go to Control Panel tile.
    ◾Click on the Mouse icon.

◾Go to TouchPad Settings tab, and click on ClickPad Settings Or open the Device Settings tab then Settings.

◾Under Pointer, click on PalmCheck-Enhanced and hit the gear icon.

◾In PalmCheck-Enhanced properties, go to the PalmCheck section and move the slider to ON, and hit Close button

◾Next, Click OK.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, Dec 7, 2018
  3. No Palmcheck

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Palmcheck option on your device, let me suggest you to contact your device's manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Where Palmcheck

turning off palmcheck/smartsense

Hello,

For further assistance regarding your concern in turning off palmcheck/smartsense, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer.

Regards.

Marilou Ser, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Where Palmcheck

1. Where Palmcheck - Similar Threads - Where Palmcheck

2. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  3. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  4. where do I turn on CEC on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  5. where do I turn on CEC on computer

where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  6. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  7. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  8. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  9. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  10. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. palmcheck settings windows 10

2. where to find palm check on computer

3. where is palmcheck

4. cant find palmcheck windows 10,
  5. palmcheck windows 10 3rd party,
  6. where is palm check in windows 10,
  7. cant find my palm check setting,
  8. palmcheck settings windows 10 hp,
  9. palmcheck settings envy x360,
  10. palmcheck enhanced location