Windows 10: Where should i buy dvd drives

Discus and support Where should i buy dvd drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since im replacing my old laptop ive been trying to find where to buy dvd drives that are 12mm where should i buy one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Where should i buy dvd drives

since im replacing my old laptop ive been trying to find where to buy dvd drives that are 12mm where should i buy one?

:)

NotAperson01, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

3. DVD RW Drive

Hi Julia,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

Please provide us the following information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What is the exact\complete error message?
    Step 1: Try updating the DVD\CD-ROM drives from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand DVD\CD-ROM drives .

• Right click on the driver and select
      Update Driver Software.

• Restart the computer.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check and install if there is any latest firmware update for DVD drive from the computer manufacturer.

Hope it helps.

Do update us with the details, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 14, 2019
  4. C_C
    c_C Win User

Where should i buy dvd drives

DVD Drive issues.

The games used to run, now apparently the disks don't even read.

Go to Device Manager and remove the DVD
    Scan for hardware changes and update driver as OS suggests

Still not working?

1) Clean the heads.
    2) Run a diagnostic program on the drive.

Nothing else has changed about your system aside from the OS?

Revert to XP Home, assuming you don't find the source of the problem in steps above.

Thema:

Where should i buy dvd drives

1. Where should i buy dvd drives - Similar Threads - Where should buy

2. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Where to buy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy: What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version. submitted by /u/Fightforone [link]...
  5. Where should i buy my windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where should i buy my windows 10 key?: Im building a new pc and my current one is a prebuilt with an OEM key. So basically i need to buy a new key. Idk where to buy it. Its £120 on the microsoft store. On Amazon its likes £89 and i think thats a physical copy with the USB and there are keys on websites like g2a. I...
  6. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  7. DVD disk drive no where to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD disk drive no where to be found.: Hello guys, I am using windows 10.One day when I start my laptop the dvd drive partiotion icon which is usually asign letter D is absent. So I search for help online. As shown online I didn't found disk drive option in computer managenment. Even I changed registry...
  8. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  9. buying a dvd-app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying a dvd-app: We would like to order the Window DVD App, but this seems to be impossible because wel have to enter a adress in the United States when I enter my creditcard data. Since I live in the Netherlands I can't do this. How can I order an pay for this app from abroad? Kind...
  10. Where did the DVD drives go

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where did the DVD drives go: Hello! A strange one for me. The DVD drives do not show except on Device Manager or Disk Management. SO NO DVD Drives in File Manager. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks and make sure that you have a great day! 38593