Windows 10: Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft?

Discus and support Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day, May I know where or to which email that I'll be able to convey my thanks and commend a staff who helped me for an update issue without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Juan.A., Jul 30, 2018.

1. Juan.A. Win User

Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft?

Good day,

May I know where or to which email that I'll be able to convey my thanks and commend a staff who helped me for an update issue without compromising the data on the device?

Any support emails or international contact center that I can send my thanks to this tech support personnel?

Appreciate the reply.

Thanks!

:)

Juan.A., Jul 30, 2018
  2. DorseyUK Win User

Default 'send as' email address

Staff have their own email address (name@) and 'send as' permissions for another one (info@).

Is it possible to set a default send as address so the employees don't accidentally email from their own account when i'd prefer them to use info@ by default? I see when you're replying to an existing email it automatically uses the correct email address but I worry about brand new emails that are created.

DorseyUK, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft? [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft? [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Where should I send an email to commend a staff of Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Where should send

2. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  3. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  4. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  5. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  6. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

7. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

8. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Where do I send spam to for suspicious emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I send spam to for suspicious emails: I just received an email stating that my email account has been changed. It won't let me copy and paste the senders address, but it looks pretty nasty....