Windows 10: where that bsod came from?

Discus and support where that bsod came from? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mDMOSo8i6z1t2flk?e=b4TrEI what's it related to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charbelbernaba, Aug 14, 2020.

1. where that bsod came from?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mDMOSo8i6z1t2flk?e=b4TrEI what's it related to?

:)

charbelbernaba, Aug 14, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 14, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

where that bsod came from?

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile where that bsod came from? :)

cplpro, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

where that bsod came from?

1. where that bsod came from? - Similar Threads - where bsod came

2. How to find where file came from

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find where file came from: I clicked several images at several websites and saved them as PDFs but I can open them only as JPGs, not as PDFs. I am trying to find out which websites I downloaded from so I could do it all over again. I clicked their file properties but they did not say where I got them...
  3. How to find where file came from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find where file came from: I clicked several images at several websites and saved them as PDFs but I can open them only as JPGs, not as PDFs. I am trying to find out which websites I downloaded from so I could do it all over again. I clicked their file properties but they did not say where I got them...
  4. How to find where file came from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  6. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  7. unable to delete a folder, dont know where it came from??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to delete a folder, dont know where it came from??: I downloaded games for windows live some time ago on windows 10, just to paly GTA 4. fastforward, I got this folder in my D: drive (not disc), and it contains an .exe for some sorta GFW installer. but it wont let me delete or change the perms on the folder even when I use...
  8. Don't know where this User Account came from

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Don't know where this User Account came from: I posted this in the User forum but I had no bites so I am trying here. I am not sure how to describe this issue. When my computer reboots, it tries to log into a user account that has the correct name but is not my account. My user account name is Mark. In the left lower...
  9. Don't know where this User Account came from

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't know where this User Account came from: I posted this in the User forum but I had no bites so I am trying here. I am not sure how to describe this issue. When my computer reboots, it tries to log into a user account that has the correct name but is not my account. My user account name is Mark. In the left lower...
  10. Can I tell where these emails came from?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I tell where these emails came from?: The past three to four weeks I have been getting emails that are sent to me from me. In other words the to and from email address are my email address. These emails are from someone who either hacked someone I knew or they just bought a bunch of email address off the dark...