Windows 10: where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail

Discus and support where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChuckLoVullo, Sep 11, 2018.

1. where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail

where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail

:)

ChuckLoVullo, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Not able sync the Archives folder Windows 10 Mail app.

Original Title: syncing windows 10 outlook mail folders

In Windows 10 outlook mail, can't sync the Archives folder. I believe I have all the appropriate buttons in setting s turned on. Any suggestions?

thanks, Wally

WallyOlsen, Sep 11, 2018
  4. JTBurnett Win User

Archiving in Windows 10 Mail App

Hi

I wasn't sure if this was a Windows question, or Office.

I use Outlook 2013 with Gmail.

In the Windows 10 Start menu I have the large tile "Mail" associated with those. Works fine. However, there is an "Arcive" button everywhere, and no Archive folder listed in the Folders Pane, or whatever that's called.

In Gmail is the Archived folder called "All Mail" or...?

I accidentally clicked Archive on a message, thinking it was Move, it went somewhere, but where??

Thank you

JTBurnett, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - where archive folder

2. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  3. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder???: 1. I'm using Windows 10 Mail built into Windows 10 NOT USING OUTLOOK where is the archive folder??? I tried this before creating a folder. 2. Then I created a folder under an email account using Windows 10 Mail. I moved 20 emails to the folder I created. When I open the...
  4. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  5. Accessing Archived mail folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Archived mail folders: Hi - don't know if anyone can help or even if there is a workaround. I have had the same hotmail account for years but since changing to Mail for Windows I cant link to the old archived .pst folders that I saved. I used to be able to simply click and then pick up the...
  6. Windows 10 mail archive

Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  7. Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?

Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?: Hi! I tried to use Windows Mail to download and archive some old emails, so I logged in to my email through Windows Mail. I chose a bunch of emails and clicked "archive". To my mild horror the emails disappeared both from the server and from Windows mail. Then I found the...
  8. New mail defaults to Archive folder

New mail defaults to Archive folder: I use Windows 10 Mail App which worked fine until the synch failed. I fixed this using the method recommended in MS Community, including an update of Win 10 Mail. Now I have an annoying little puzzle: New Mail defaults to the Archive folder with nothing new going to the...
  9. Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail: Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an external hard drive. Does anyone know where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail is located on the computer C: drive? 109716
  10. Where is "Archive" in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Where is "Archive" in Mail app: Hi all, Just started to use the "Mail" app on a new work PC I built with W-10 Pro. Eval. copy Build 14316.rs1 release 160402-2217 I have 5 accounts set up on it and sort of like it. The only confusing thing I found, and haven't found an answer, is what happens to messages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. archived mail in windows 10

2. archived mail windows 10

3. windows 10 mail archive folder location

4. archive in windows mail 10,
  5. where is windows 10 email archive folder