Windows 10: where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

Discus and support where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gay-cowboy-sex [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gay-cowboy-sex, Apr 2, 2021.

1. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

/u/gay-cowboy-sex, Apr 2, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Gary Win User
    Safe mode boot hell

Then try steps 5 and 6 in the TUT

Gary, Apr 2, 2021
  4. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

1. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall - Similar Threads - where hell did

2. Where did this device come from: iSuper Speaker -- need to uninstall but can't!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did this device come from: iSuper Speaker -- need to uninstall but can't!: Hello,I want to know if this s a Microsoft application, because I never installed it. When I go to device manager and uninstall it, it comes right back. When I disable it, it enables itself.It doesn't work and it won't allow me to use my regular speakers that came with my...
  3. Where did this device come from: iSuper Speaker -- need to uninstall but can't!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did this device come from: iSuper Speaker -- need to uninstall but can't!: Hello,I want to know if this s a Microsoft application, because I never installed it. When I go to device manager and uninstall it, it comes right back. When I disable it, it enables itself.It doesn't work and it won't allow me to use my regular speakers that came with my...
  4. Where did this come from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did this come from?: Where did this filecome from?? I never used Remote Desktop Connection before... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-this-come-from/7ce9a3b4-82e7-4e23-a474-22a12e16839a
  5. Where did this come from?

Where did this come from?: Where did this filecome from?? I never used Remote Desktop Connection before... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-this-come-from/7ce9a3b4-82e7-4e23-a474-22a12e16839a
  6. Where did this account come from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did this account come from?: I have noticed it showing up once in a while, but it seemed to vanish when I tried to do anything with it. could it have been restored from an old very old account from my past? I don't remember it but that could be the case. if so, this may be the root of some of the...
  7. Where did this account come from?

Where did this account come from?: I have noticed it showing up once in a while, but it seemed to vanish when I tried to do anything with it. could it have been restored from an old very old account from my past? I don't remember it but that could be the case. if so, this may be the root of some of the...
  8. Where did this account come from?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Where did these updates come from?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did these updates come from?: https://i.imgur.com/olD6NCv.png Says I installed them today, but I for sure didn't. The one ending in 82, I apparently installed on the 12/8 but in the control panel it says 14/9 and I can't find the other one in my history. submitted by /u/kAEDwf [link] [comments]...
  10. Where the H did this come from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where the H did this come from?: My computer had gone to sleep for a couple of hours. When I brought it up again and looked at my desktop, a Homegroup icon now appears on it. I cannot delete or move it. I don't have a Homegroup. Where did this come from? There were no updates processed recently. In fact I...