Windows 10: where the product key?

Discus and support where the product key? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where the product key?and what is the product key activating windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by habibnur, May 21, 2021.

1. habibnur Win User

where the product key?

where the product key?and what is the product key activating windows 10 ?

:)

habibnur, May 21, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, May 21, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 21, 2021
  4. where the product key?

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, May 21, 2021
Thema:

where the product key?

1. where the product key? - Similar Threads - where product key

2. Where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's my product key?: I recently bought windows 10 pro workstation, order number 5163099350, from the official ms site. I got an email confirming the purchase but no email for the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/73c4b39c-16c4-410c-9356-fe4825477b39
  3. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheres the License or Product Key: I recently got an older computer from school that needed windows to be installed again. I found that you can turn windows into an installation media to download it onto a different computer/laptop from the Microsoft website. I did that downloaded onto the older computer, It...
  4. Where is my **** product key??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my **** product key??: **** you Bill Gates you greedy bottom ****. You **** pedophile. I hope you die. Also gimi my god damn product key. Thank to the people that aren't bill gates. Plz help me customer support. It's not aimed at you. Just Bill Gates....
  5. where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where's my product key?: Windows won't acvtivatee on new PC. No produxct key available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/aca3c979-93ae-46c3-8c0b-740ede02cfa8
  6. Where is my product key?

Where is my product key?: I installed Windows 10 Home on the new pc I built and went to this page to buy a product key to activate it. Or so I thought... It's been over 2 hours and the only email I've received does not contain a product key. There are no options in my order history to get the key or...
  7. where is product key located

where is product key located: were is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-product-key-located/034fd3a2-f715-477c-87bc-8903847b2ee2"
  8. where is my product key

where is my product key: Where I can find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-product-key/2fef532b-e425-4a96-bb1a-5467d466cea0"
  9. where is the product key accessed?

where is the product key accessed?: where is the product key accessed? how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-product-key-accessed/c74bf182-9f14-4e5a-9c56-357182629d71"
  10. where is my product key

where is my product key: Hi, I want to move my Windows 10 to a new computer. I need my product key to activate and I need a compy of windows as my new computer does not have a cd player. 1. Where is my product key? 2. How do I download the new copy? Thank you....