Windows 10: Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?

Discus and support Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G gaming laptop. I would like to install 2 SSDs into the hard drive slots. But the SSDs I bought dont come with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnonVendetta, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?

I have a Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G gaming laptop. I would like to install 2 SSDs into the hard drive slots. But the SSDs I bought dont come with screws or an aluminum/metal caddy/bracket to secure them into the laptop. Sure, I can just slide them into the slots, but I dont want them flopping around. I have searched Amazon and eBay but the only results I'm getting are for 2.5" to 3.5" brackets, I'm not trying to put the drives into a desktop. I know such a generic item must exist because I had 2 of them in my ASUS ROG laptop several years ago. But several hours of searching have proved to be fruitless and confusing. Please post links to items compatible with my model.

Thanks!

:)

AnonVendetta, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Plankton Win User

HDD mounting brackets

That's the exact purpose of the brackets or adapter. It's just used to make the smaller drive use the larger drive bay bracket. The wasted space is but an after thought.

Depending on the case you have, the HDD tool-less drive bay brackets should have mounting holes to fit the smaller 2.5" drive.

Plankton, Feb 4, 2019
  3. trinaz Win User
    HDD mounting brackets

Sorry for the dumb question....but hoping to get more space in the SSD/HDD case rack. Does it matter if the brackets in pic are
    mounted "u" up or down as far as how many drives are mounted in case rack? I have them 'up' but seems to me alot of wasted space this way ??
    TiminAz
    Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy? [​IMG]

trinaz, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?

Nokia CK-200 Mounting Bracket

I have recently taken delivery of a CK-200 carkit and unfortunately my son has managed to drop the mounting bracket and then stand on it.:smileysad:

Can anyone tell me where i can obtain a replacement please as i have been unable to locate one on the web.

Thanks

Rus

rusball1971, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy?

1. Where to buy 2 5" mounting bracket/caddy? - Similar Threads - Where buy mounting

2. CADDY Is Not Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CADDY Is Not Detected: I have recently replaced my optic drive with a caddy mounted with 512 Gb of HDD, For some reason It is not detected in BIOS SATA configuration setting, and also is not showing up in File Explorer How do i fix this?My Laptop :- Asus K46cb Notebook- BIOS American Megatrends...
  3. Where to Buy Old Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to Buy Old Windows: My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i...
  4. Where to Buy Old Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to Buy Old Windows: My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i...
  5. Where to buy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy: What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version. submitted by /u/Fightforone [link]...
  6. ssd bracket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd bracket: I am replacing a 2.5" hard drive with an SSD in a laptop. The existing bracket is damaged so I need a replacement. I can't find one anywhere online, it's one of those with two thin metal sides and a plastic back. Any idea where I could get one? 167915
  7. Where to buy activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy activation key?: I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd4h7a/where_to_buy_activation_key/
  8. Where to buy a laptop battery?

Where to buy a laptop battery?: Trying to find a decent battery for my Y500, i know you can buy them off ebay, amazon etc but is there any other places? Or do you just take a chance and buy one from ebay? 61037
  9. HDD mounting brackets

HDD mounting brackets: Sorry for the dumb question....but hoping to get more space in the SSD/HDD case rack. Does it matter if the brackets in pic are mounted "u" up or down as far as how many drives are mounted in case rack? I have them 'up' but seems to me alot of wasted space this way ??...
  10. Where to buy ssd caddy?

Where to buy ssd caddy?: I bought a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with an intel i7 with a 1 tb drive and 12 gb ram. I bought an intel 535 SSD (240gb) it didn't come with a caddy, and I have no clue which one to buy. Where would I buy one?? It is just " in there" as is, right now and I want it mounted 28426

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canyou buy mounting brackets

2. Sager NP9876/Clevo P870KM1-G gaming laptop