Windows 10: Where to buy activation key?

Discus and support Where to buy activation key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Riku4441, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Where to buy activation key?

I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from?

submitted by /u/Riku4441
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Riku4441, Mar 3, 2020
  2. seek Win User

Buying a Win7 activation key?

Is there a way to just buy a Win7 Pro 64bit key off Microsoft's site? Or do I have to buy a physical copy?

All I'm trying to do is get the free upgrade to Win10 Pro 64. If I heard right you can just put the Window 7 key in when activating Win10 now.

-Thanks

seek, Mar 3, 2020
  3. . 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Where to buy activation key?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Where to buy activation key?

1. Where to buy activation key? - Similar Threads - Where buy activation

2. where is the activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the activation key: where is my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-activation-key/ae0ce222-adb8-4719-81ad-6c01754cabc8
  3. where is the activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the activation key: where is my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-activation-key/ae0ce222-adb8-4719-81ad-6c01754cabc8
  4. where is the activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  6. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  7. Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS: I originally bought a PC pre-built, I had a product key with the computer specifically for Windows 10 Pro, but then sold the motherboard of this prebuilt computer to a person I do not talk with anymore and reinstalled windows onto a new M.2 I put in my almost completely...
  8. Where to buy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy: What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version. submitted by /u/Fightforone [link]...
  9. how/where to buy product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how/where to buy product key?: i want to buy a product key of windows 10 home for my pc but i cant get any clear info on the easiest way to do it. is there a version i can buy that just comes with the key or would a disc version come with a key so i could not use the disc? what's the difference between a...
  10. Buying a Win7 activation key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a Win7 activation key?: Is there a way to just buy a Win7 Pro 64bit key off Microsoft's site? Or do I have to buy a physical copy? All I'm trying to do is get the free upgrade to Win10 Pro 64. If I heard right you can just put the Window 7 key in when activating Win10 now. -Thanks 45531