Windows 10: Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

Discus and support Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yosasoftware, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for the seller, and i receive the phone number, but i was forget with asking for the phone area, so i can't call directly. so please for microsoft support can call me or send me e-mail into *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, wish get call also but my english is bad. so for better can respon by E-mail. wish Microsoft can help me.

Best regards,

:)

yosasoftware, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Simon_863 Win User

Windows 10 for small business

Hello,

I want to ask if is Windows 10 free for use for small business without any previously license?

Simon_863, Jan 17, 2020
  3. OEM License and Paper License for office/Small Business use

Hi,

I am starting a new company and want to purchase 10 Windows 10 License for business/office use.I want to buy 10 OEM licenses for my company but, my vendor says you need to buy paper(Volume) License which has one key for all pcs. Is OEm licenses are not allowed
    for office use purpose .

dineshsoni1, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

1. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business - Similar Threads - Where buy License

2. Where to buy legit Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy legit Windows 10: Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I need to upgrade to Windows 10. There are these surveys that you can take to help you know if you should upgrade or buy a new computer. No matter how I answer, the results say buy a new computer. I'm not going to do that. So where...
  3. WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS: Hi, I need WINDOWS & OFFICE for small business where 5 to 10 computers would be connected to a server Or just one main computer. Can someone recommend an economical windows and office package for say 10 systems? And also, how and where to purchase package? Thanks,...
  4. Buy License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buy License: My laptop was running on Windows 10 Home with a digital license. The laptop suddenly stopped working. I had to replace the hard disk and thereafter installed Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to buy Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store. The section for entering payment...
  5. Is this license safe to buy?

Is this license safe to buy?: https://digibeyk.com/products/microsoft-windows-10-professional-win-10-pro-license-code-key-original-new-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-license-safe-to-buy/a79a038c-41d7-40f5-94d7-79ddcc214c69"
  6. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?: Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs...
  7. Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download

Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download: upgrading from Win 7 to Win10. Have the flash drive that was use on a different computer so need a second license to download for the upgrade...
  8. Backup solutions for Small Business?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup solutions for Small Business?: What types of solutions out there would be a good first step when it comes to protecting the information of a small business? 109999
  9. Buying a Windows Server License

Buying a Windows Server License: I'm possibly interested in buying a license for Windows Server 2012/16 Standard Edition. How can I do that? I've searched around on the net. The Microsoft Store is out of stock of the only version they offer. After an hour and half on the phone with Microsoft they weren't...
  10. National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

in Windows 10 News
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses: National Small Business Week is in full-swing; here are some great newer Windows 10 devices that can help Small Businesses be more secure and get more done. This week we recognize National Small Business Week; something that is near and dear to my heart. As someone who...