Windows 10: Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

Discus and support Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yosasoftware, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for the seller, and i receive the phone number, but i was forget with asking for the phone area, so i can't call directly. so please for microsoft support can call me or send me e-mail into *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, wish get call also but my english is bad. so for better can respon by E-mail. wish Microsoft can help me.

Best regards,

:)

yosasoftware, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Simon_863 Win User

Windows 10 for small business

Hello,

I want to ask if is Windows 10 free for use for small business without any previously license?

Simon_863, Jan 17, 2020
  3. OEM License and Paper License for office/Small Business use

Hi,

I am starting a new company and want to purchase 10 Windows 10 License for business/office use.I want to buy 10 OEM licenses for my company but, my vendor says you need to buy paper(Volume) License which has one key for all pcs. Is OEm licenses are not allowed
    for office use purpose .

dineshsoni1, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

1. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business - Similar Threads - Where buy License

2. Windows 10 Pro small business - which license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro small business - which license?: I see that the Microsoft store is selling Windows 10/11 Pro licenses for 259 EUR, but I contacted resellers that assure me that their Windows 10/11 Pro Retail licenses at 50 EUR are legal to install in a used computer. They say that the difference in price is because they...
  3. Windows 10 Pro small business - which license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro small business - which license?: I see that the Microsoft store is selling Windows 10/11 Pro licenses for 259 EUR, but I contacted resellers that assure me that their Windows 10/11 Pro Retail licenses at 50 EUR are legal to install in a used computer. They say that the difference in price is because they...
  4. Windows 10 Pro small business - which license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  6. Windows for small business

Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  7. where to buy license key for windows 10?

where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  8. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  9. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?: Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs...