Windows 10: Where to Buy Old Windows

Discus and support Where to Buy Old Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Indoprima, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Indoprima Win User

Where to Buy Old Windows

My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i buy old Windows XP to support this program machine requirement? or if its not possible, how can i legalize my PC if it had to run on Windows XP?Thanks

:)

Indoprima, Aug 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2022
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Where to Buy Old Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Where to Buy Old Windows

1. Where to Buy Old Windows - Similar Threads - Where Buy Old

2. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  3. Where to Buy Old Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to Buy Old Windows: My Company, Production Department to be exact buy a Machine but the controller program require to run on old Windows XP.Im still asking the vendor if they could make it works on Windows 10.Now i am trying to get Plan B if in case the vendor unable to makes it work, how can i...
  4. where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?: where to buy windows 7 pro oa ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-7-pro-oa/3812219c-2584-4444-9124-93bac8f6dbdd
  5. Where to buy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy: What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version. submitted by /u/Fightforone [link]...
  6. Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?: I am trying to get a license for ARM-based Windows 10, to install in on M1 Macs. Does anybody know where to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-10-arm/ea1d1b2b-9e1b-4249-afd9-cde666a92314
  7. Where to buy activation key?

Where to buy activation key?: I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd4h7a/where_to_buy_activation_key/
  8. Where to buy legit Windows 10

Where to buy legit Windows 10: Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I need to upgrade to Windows 10. There are these surveys that you can take to help you know if you should upgrade or buy a new computer. No matter how I answer, the results say buy a new computer. I'm not going to do that. So where...
  9. Where to buy a laptop battery?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to buy a laptop battery?: Trying to find a decent battery for my Y500, i know you can buy them off ebay, amazon etc but is there any other places? Or do you just take a chance and buy one from ebay? 61037
  10. Where to buy ssd caddy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to buy ssd caddy?: I bought a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with an intel i7 with a 1 tb drive and 12 gb ram. I bought an intel 535 SSD (240gb) it didn't come with a caddy, and I have no clue which one to buy. Where would I buy one?? It is just " in there" as is, right now and I want it mounted 28426