Windows 10: Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Discus and support Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WidyaW, Jun 21, 2019.

1. WidyaW Win User

Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Dear CS,

I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses :

-

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs

Please advise where we can buy this licenses and how to do it ?

fyi, we already contacted to Indonesia distributor who sell microsoft product, but they said that the above licenses are not available to purchase on Indonesia. So,really need your help

Thank you

Best regards,

Widya

:)

WidyaW, Jun 21, 2019
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 IoT Core

Hi,

I have developed speech recognition IoT device by using Windows 10 IoT core platform, now I want to sell my device in market, I need to buy the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT core license or I can sell it out in the market without the license, if license
    is required then how much it cost and how would I get it?

ArifAliBaigS, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

I was looking into using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for a few devices that I am deploying. I was trying to find the distributors page to contact distributors to get more information on pricing, but all the links I found ended in a dead end. Can someone
    please give me a list of links to official businesses that sell licenses to Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

sibregslexakcips, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

1. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ? - Similar Threads - Where buy microsoft

2. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  3. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  4. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?: Hello, I am planning to build my own computer and would like to buy a digital Windows 10 license key instead of a physical one. I cant seem to find any official websites that sell them. Is there any way I can get it? Thanks...
  6. Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?: Hello, I am planning to build my own computer and would like to buy a digital Windows 10 license key instead of a physical one. I cant seem to find any official websites that sell them. Is there any way I can get it? Thanks...
  7. Where can I buy a Windows 10 Home license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I buy a Windows 10 Home license?: Hi,I'm a bit surprised that I can't find a page on the Microsoft website for buying a Windows 10 Home license. Where can I buy one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-home-license/a2a2d5fd-0c53-474e-b0d9-e5d51c5505f5
  8. Where can I buy a Windows 10 Home license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a Windows 10 Home license?: Hi,I'm a bit surprised that I can't find a page on the Microsoft website for buying a Windows 10 Home license. Where can I buy one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-home-license/a2a2d5fd-0c53-474e-b0d9-e5d51c5505f5
  9. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business: Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for the seller, and i receive the phone number, but i was forget with asking for the phone area, so i can't call directly. so...
  10. Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download

Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download: upgrading from Win 7 to Win10. Have the flash drive that was use on a different computer so need a second license to download for the upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy windows 10 iot core licensing

2. windows 10 iot lizenz where to buy

3. do microsoft sell windows 10 IOT licenses