Windows 10: Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Discus and support Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WidyaW, Jun 21, 2019.

1. WidyaW Win User

Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Dear CS,

I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses :

-

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs

Please advise where we can buy this licenses and how to do it ?

fyi, we already contacted to Indonesia distributor who sell microsoft product, but they said that the above licenses are not available to purchase on Indonesia. So,really need your help

Thank you

Best regards,

Widya

:)

WidyaW, Jun 21, 2019
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 IoT Core

Hi,

I have developed speech recognition IoT device by using Windows 10 IoT core platform, now I want to sell my device in market, I need to buy the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT core license or I can sell it out in the market without the license, if license
    is required then how much it cost and how would I get it?

ArifAliBaigS, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

I was looking into using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for a few devices that I am deploying. I was trying to find the distributors page to contact distributors to get more information on pricing, but all the links I found ended in a dead end. Can someone
    please give me a list of links to official businesses that sell licenses to Windows 10 IoT Enterprise?

sibregslexakcips, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

1. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ? - Similar Threads - Where buy microsoft

2. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10: Hi There..!! I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license. Now I would like to make my windows genuine with a genuine purchased license. Please guide me what license type I should buy which makes my...
  3. Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?: Hey, I built my pc just now and I want to have a windows 10 original but can't afford to buy the retail version. If somebody can help me buy genuine OEM version that will really be helpful. thank you...
  4. Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?: Hi, In my area there are no official Microsoft stores and such in order for me to find as cheap as possible keys but definitely genuine and not taken from frauds, stolen, and such. I am currently using these sites for finding Windows 10 & Offices keys: Shopee Malaysia:...
  5. Where can I find microsoft License on Pc

Where can I find microsoft License on Pc: Hello i recently lost my windows10 due to malware attack in my pc and i Installed windows 10 on my pc from microsoft official website but how can i have the license. Gadgets Stack...
  6. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  7. Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download

Where to buy a WIN 10 H0me License Key to Download: upgrading from Win 7 to Win10. Have the flash drive that was use on a different computer so need a second license to download for the upgrade...
  8. Buying a Windows Server License

Buying a Windows Server License: I'm possibly interested in buying a license for Windows Server 2012/16 Standard Edition. How can I do that? I've searched around on the net. The Microsoft Store is out of stock of the only version they offer. After an hour and half on the phone with Microsoft they weren't...
  9. Where to buy a laptop battery?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to buy a laptop battery?: Trying to find a decent battery for my Y500, i know you can buy them off ebay, amazon etc but is there any other places? Or do you just take a chance and buy one from ebay? 61037
  10. Where to buy ssd caddy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to buy ssd caddy?: I bought a Dell XPS 8700 desktop with an intel i7 with a 1 tb drive and 12 gb ram. I bought an intel 535 SSD (240gb) it didn't come with a caddy, and I have no clue which one to buy. Where would I buy one?? It is just " in there" as is, right now and I want it mounted 28426

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do microsoft sell windows 10 IOT licenses